Reviews for Gentle Farore, Not a Sequel!
shadowfan999 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
lol
ninjafaceify chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
epic,weird,and awesome all in one...TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF AWESOMENESS PLEASE!
Inklip chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I was laughing so hard reading this, my head a-splode. The Terminator reference(?) was really funny as well. The Terminator reference wasnt fust me right? RIGHT?
ASecretObsession chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Dude, I didn't think fanfiction could be this awesome.

I was so wrong.
ano170 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Apologies for taking so long to review!

Sheer genius! You had me in stitches these past few chapters. As possibly the only person in the world who tragically STILL hasn't seen Inception, this was brilliantly entertaining and original! Now that the excitement in my otherwise so-pitifully-boring-I've-considered-making-myself-a-marysue-in-a-self-insert life, I should be back to stalking your stories and reviewing each chapter as it comes. ;) Well done with this particular venture, and good luck with the others, Pullman!

Ano
Klyn Farseer chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
And so the second story ends. I have to say, this story was awesome, almost as good as 'Merciful Nayru.' As soon as Din comes out, it will be read. Oh, and I checked the review you mentioned, and Senor 'Ugh' was way out of line, and probably legal limits of blood-alcohol levels. These fics are FUNNY, no matter what.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Nice work! I half-expected something like that was going on...but it didn't make it any less funny. Gotta love characters arguing with their authors. :)

Phantom Jedi
ZeldaMoogle chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
AHA! I KNEW IT! *pauses* ...How much of that was inspired by my suggestion, and how much of that was just your pure brilliant writing geniusness? xDD

Can't wait for the sequel of the sequel! :D (Buuuut I can wait 'til Secret War gets more depressing. lol)

Zel
Klyn Farseer chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
'Applause' Another fine, awesome chapter from the Sunrider. This is getting more insane than the last one... But I'm still following, so does that make me insane?...
phantom-jedi1 chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
This is turning into Inception on steroids...that one I could follow! This one...not so much, but it's still hilarious in its own way. :)

Phantom Jedi
megzarie chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Theres a fanboy? Nice. At least i can understand the psychological terms.
TheCuriousReader chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Okay ... now the plot gets really ... mess- ehh I mean complicated! :)

The first scene in the interrogation room reminds me on the interrogation scene from 'The Matrix', where Neo meets Agent Smith for the first time. ;-) And then ... I would say the next scenes could be straight from the last episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion where Shinji Ikari is struggling with Instrumentality. He tries to define himself in those last episodes or something like that; Nobody knows for sure. :D
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
As long as this promises not to get too confusing, I will continue to read.

Keep up the good work

Ragnarok Warrior
ZeldaMoogle chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Oh. Mygosh. Please tell me that boy is Davin. That would be absolutely epically HILARIOUS! xDD Davin's imagination becomes aware of Davin... Wait. WHAT? O_o xDD

I am enjoying this far too much. Please continue at the rate you have and I shall be suitably satisfied and sore from laughing. :D

Zel