Reviews for Strawberry Daiquiri
touch.the.sound chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
This story combines two of my favorite things: Nejiten, and the 1920's!
Dragons-Awesome chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Love this story sooooooo much...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
CUTE! I wanna try that drink now! Perfect on their character personality btw it was awsom!
shroomed chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
This was a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! (:
Nanoue-Chan chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
woowwww that storryy was goodd! Great endiing!
bright-rebellious chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Ohmygee! I can't believe it's over! . I loved it sososososos MUCH! Seriously, it did end in a bit of a rush, but to me it was just lovely, I don't know... The way they work hard to grow wiser and stronger, the way they change, I seriously liked it a lot, 'cause it wasn't like on of those stories where there doesn't happen anything at all, and Tenten and Neji are shown as normal people who make mistakes and who try to solve them, and... I don't know, the naturality and complicity made it absolutely exquisite to read, and I had loads of fun.

Also, the women in this story where valorated a hell of a lot, and I loved that part too, because you showed how they grew confident in themselves and how, at the same time, were able to break their facade to believe in each other...

So really, absolutely perfect, you're officially named one of my favorite authors, and sadly for you, you'll have me there on your next story! ;)

Loads of good luck and hugs,

BR.
shoshoryuu07 chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
This is good. I love this.
I'm on Indefinite Hiatus chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
I really truly enjoy reading this story. As well as ones like "Deferred." (Excellent Harlem Renaissance reference) I'm sort of a fan of your stories now. :)

Your fics are some of the best NejiTen pieces I've ever fortunately just stumbled upon. Blessed serendipity...XD

Anyway...thank you for the story!
ScarletCamellia chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Oh wow. This was fantastic...the story at the beginning and the line at the end served as lovely bookends and tied the whole thing together.

I particularly liked the description of regret and pride tumbling in her stomach...although, slight grammatical error, I believe...

"What did she even have to feel pride over, anyway?"

would probably sound better as:

"What did she have to feel prideful over at all?"

I had to read the original sentence a couple times to work it through, so maybe the second one would work better?

AWESOME STORY! I'm gonna miss it! :/
Xiao Bi chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Oh, Neji, undone by the wiles of a female. Tsk tsk P Excellent writing so far, I love what you've done with the setting and yet still managed to keep all the characters... well, in character.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Great Job. I hope that u will write more nejiten stories. Please keep writing. U r a great writer.
starisice chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
I loved this chapter. The concept of not knowing what is really right or what is really wrong - I LOOVVEED IT (*imagine me singing that*).
Midnight Insomniac chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
AWWW! So cute! I love it! _ You're a wonderful writer!

Keep writing!

~M.I.

P.S. Don't forget to change the story's status to complete.
starhuda chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Plzz update.I'm really loving this story and the suspense is getting to some Nejiten fluff in the next chapter too.
Armanifan chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
whooo :D I love your fic. it's very witty and well-written. It'll be a shame to see it finish though. Oh well~

Ah! my favorite lines:

"Immediately, Lee's eyes went wide. "That is horrible. No man should ever lay a hand a woman. If a man is with a woman, he should protect her with his life. A man who hurts a woman deserves no one's sympathy," he said sadly." 3

Please update soon!