Reviews for Good People
leogrl19 chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
"Orlesians were born complicated." Best. Line. Ever. For...obvious reasons, if not because it's outstandingly true. haha

This was great; read it all in one go. You know I love Andy/Leli threads: they're just so open with each other, so much healing received in this short conversations. It's so rare to have talks mutually beneficial to both parties - it has to be why they became such quick friends.

I think, more than anything, I'm glad that both of them managed to get what's been bothering them off their chests - to have that one dedicated listening ear...I believe the bit on morality the best lesson here on both sides; they each, in their own way, seem to wish to find some even ground, a definite to stand on. Neither good nor bad: just human. Good advice, indeed.

So cheers! (lifts glass) To my favorite schitzo! Another masterpiece! ;)
Wolfox6 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Wonderful read. I really enjoy the thought and maturity you've given to Leliana. I had written a satirical chapter about her, and was surprised to see how many dislike the poor woman. It is mostly because of the poor rap she gets in so many fictions written of her being unscathed by her past, and in the right hands she becomes worthy of respect and admiration. I liked their friendship and respect of each other.

Very well done.
Ladyamesindy chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Such a wonderful look into both of your characters and the similarities that they share ... and the differences! For all his naive nature, Andy is sharp as a tack, and deep down a very good hearted and nice person. He knows the difference between right and wrong, he is just in that difficult transition stage from childhood to adult hood I think. And Leliana ... ah, sweet Leli! She is somewhat the same in that sense, I think, despite being trained as a bard. Her patience and kindness towards Andrew is very telling I think. And her evaluations of her own life, her friendships and how they affect her (thank you for mentioning Kayt, but the way! What interesting insight into Kayt's affect upon others!) was brilliant and very telling.

I love to see how you have Leliana and Andy react to each other. Their friendship is very unique I think and, if ever they should meet up in the Anderfels, I would not be surprised by it one little bit! )

Very well done, my friend! I enjoyed this immensely!