Reviews for A Tragedy In Two Acts
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
This is amazing I even started crying! It was well written and I felt the pain it was really great! :)
MegaUltraGoober chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
awww~~ loved it!
Vithian chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Love this story so. Freaking. Much. You are such a talented writer, it scares me a little...

~Vithian
There's No Cure for The Insane chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I love this I love this soo sooo soooooooo much. You descirbed the emotions so well. It's beautiful
Anonyhat chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Oh my freaking jesus Christ! That was AMAZING! Beautifully written! Mind-blowingly awesome! I wish I could write like you. I love this fic! Wow. Just amazing. I would tell you specifically what I enjoyed, but that would take me years to write. I can't believe how amazing this fic is! Love it, love it, love it!
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Act II broke my heart, and I seriously thought that was how it was going to end...until I came back later, and found THIS. ILU

But somehow, this breaks my heart too. Considering AC3 (which I promise not to spoil), you kind of nailed another...thing...that happens in that game. It's near the end; it's sweet, sad and leaves you wondering what happened to one of them after that. And to think, Leonardo dies before 1505 (I'm pretty sure) ;_;

Oh, and the beginning with you fawning over your psychicness made me giggle. For real.
sugary-bathtub chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Oh ahdjdkfksl that was so good! I was feeling really sad the first two chapters, but the third was so... ahhhh! I love happy endings, too. I'm glad Leo and Ezio got one. :)
Aeris1172 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Hold UP, why haven't I reviewed this?

Not cool, yo.

I've read it twice and ohh, it is so heartwrenching! I love this piece of writing so much. Everything is described so well and I adore how Ezio's been written. It's incredibly realistic and in character. Agh, I can't even... I lack words for how awesome this is. Favourited FOREVER. Excellent job.

- Aeris
Jaxard chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Wow, this is really intense!

You managed to transfer the panic, the frenetic searching the pain and the relief so well, I felt them as if it were my own.

congratulations!
little ocean chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
/sob sob sob sob sob

OH YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A WRECK, YOU HAVE.

Lovely story though, you've done so well. SO SO WELL!

I love it. c:
Hikarai chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
D'awwww. I thoroughly enjoyed this!
TehGlompingKitsune45 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I have to admit to almost busting out my sunglasses and going "awwwwww yeah~" when I saw that you had updated this story. Thanks for the happy ending :D because even as much as I hate Ezio I too cannot stand a sad ending.
OrianPrime92 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
WHY? *sobs
TehGlompingKitsune45 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Despite the title I was expecting a happy ending :I silly me.

I loved this though. Your writing is golden and the little snippets of Federico made me obscenely happy.
a writer with love chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Oh maaaannn I was so dissappointef when I couldn't find leonardo I literally spent a whole day lookin for him just yellin he's in milano at my sister haha I suck at geography so that didn help much