Reviews for Head On Collision
Hikari no Kasai chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
First Word: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Somehow I figured this would happen. D I'm dying for the update. ;)
valentine142 chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
I KNEW IT!

I KNEW IT!

I KNEW IT FROM WHEN HE HAD THAT DREAM.

Oh my gosh, if you don't mind I'll just be smug forever.

But of course, all credit must go to you for being so amazing and having this idea and creating the rollercoaster of angst/doom that I have ridden these past two chapters.

I read them in one go and oh my word I have never sobbed so much in all my life. Think rocking backwards and forwards and wailing incoherently.

I seriously went through phases of thinking basically everyone was going to die. First off I thought I would die from the overload of awesome/angst, then I was convinced Carlos, James and Logan were all going to die. Then I thought Kendall would die. Then I just got hysterical and thought they'd all be dead before the end of the chapter.

But seriously.

Oh my goodness.

Such was the emotional rollercoaster presented by these last two chapters, that I think I genuinely need to sit down. Preferably in my Weeping Corner. Forever.
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
Oh. My. God. Oh my God, oh my God, ohmigod! :D

Yeah, that's three words, but WHO GIVES A FUCK? Logie's back to normalll! ...I hope. Knowing you, I have no clue whther to believe its real or not.

Update soon! Sooner than soon, like NOW!
remiparker chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
Alright. Where do I start?

It took me 4 days to read 45 chapters of your totally rockin story! I literally had to make an FF account so I could keep up with it (an so I could post my own stories, but that's another story for another day)! My jaw drop when I got to the end of C45! In my head I could see it coming, but I still wasn't prepaired for it! My heart skipped a beat, I'm sure! Ahhhhhh!

I've been in suspense with stories before, but this was different! I love it! I love everything about all 45 chapters! I. Need. More. Ahh! LOGAN REMEMBERS! :D! *breathe* :D! OMG! Wow. Um, yeah. Well, I cannot wait until you post the rest of this masterpiece! If I were you, I'd make this into a book and sell it, but stupid disclaimer, can't do that. I'd buy it though. Oh well, it's still awesome! More. More. More!

I love Logan! He remembers! :O!

I think that covers everything. 4 days and 45 chapters later! :D!

Xoxo witnessgreatness21
bluestring chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
OH MY GOSH!

{Please, Please update ! :)}
lovatic225 chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Damn I knew that was gonna happen!
JustaSchmuck chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
HE'S BACK. Rahh! Logan is home! x3

Tralala. So he hit his head, lost his memories, gained some of his memories, hit his head again, and gained back all of his memories, except for when he was Logie. Maketh meh happy. x)

You better update soon. Pretty please. -

Marley.

P.S. I went to the movies today to see Zookeeperr with my little cousin, but the first 5 mins of the movie turned out to be Hp7 P2. I spazzed when the worker walked in and turned off the movie, putting Zookeeper on. Now I can't wait to see it!

P.P.S. And I'm the only one of my friends that seems to be obsessed with Snape. I'm gonna cry when he dies. x(
Anguish of My Love chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Honestly, the first word that popped in my head was OH MY GOD. No, not a word but I'm still reeling. . . I'm screaming in my head right now and trying to stop myself from hyperventilating because I'm supposed to be asleep qnd I'm on my bed with my grandma who isn't exactly asleep yet.

I told myself I should just read this tomorrow and I am SO glad I didn't. Like, oh good heavens, I'm so glad I read this now.

When I reached the part of the accident, I ended up thinking, oh heavens, I don't want more pain. I thought this was going to be a sort of 'something to blow things over even more' kind of thing. But aoqhwyvsoqhejyslg. I'm crying buckets in the inside. I don't know what kind of tears they are, but that doesn't matter.

Lastly, sheoandfoqnrufijshwiqdpajfuf. 3
Anguish of My Love chapter 44 . 7/18/2011
Well, I've always loved those friendship moments in your stories. They make me smile and you always write them so sweet.

I love how big brother-y James is with Logan. Whenever they talk in this story, it's strikingly like how a young boy would talk to the older brother he looked up to. James and Logan have such a special relationship in this fic. That's why I love it when you focus on James in here. Even though most of what he felt before were such horrible feelings, he has this adoration for Logan that is so touching. It's really kind of like a father's relationship with his son.

I love it when you make all these friendship moments so I hardly think they're not much. They may be fillers, but it's nice to take a breather every once in a while. And anyway, it's nice to see the transition through each period. And they're sweet, I like sweet. Especially when you write them in between dramadramadramaendlessdrama.
Anguish of My Love chapter 43 . 7/18/2011
Oh my goodness, it was about the accident when Logan lost his mom? I didn't think it'd be about something that horribly sad. That is so terrible.

I hate it when Logan disappears. They always feel so scared and panicked and it'so hard reading their thoughts. I hate it when there is so much fear and pqnic that they don't know what to do. Because I know I can't imagine what they feel and I hate seeing them all in so much pain.
Anguish of My Love chapter 42 . 7/18/2011
Here's a big hug! *opens arms wide* Oh look, another possibly too late reply. Sad. Want some cookies? I also have a blanket you could snuggle in.

I am so relieved the Disneyland drama's all over. I think I will never be able to look at it the same way ever again. Like, I don't know if I can still call it the happiest place on Earth if I'll keep on remembering this. That's okay, though, I still love you.

I'm glad it's all quiet down. Much, much less rainclouds in the air.
musicfreak1107 chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
ok, well first off, I feel bad that I haven't reviewed this story like I should have, because it's amazing.

second, oh my gosh you better update soon, because I(and everyone else reading this tory) will go crazy if you don't! AHH! such a great plot twist! Logan is back?
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
I KNEW IT! And HOLY SHIT! Logan hit his head and rememered EVERYTHIG. ya know, aside from this past year and all. But YAY! Our Logans back baby!
WyszLo chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
That's not a word but...

LAURA LOGAN'S BACK! HE'S BACK! OUR LOGIE-BEAR IS BACK! THERE IS SO MUCH I SHOULD COPY AND PASTE AND REVIEW BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY REJOICING. LOGAN IS BACK AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAIN AND I LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH!

It was so angsty and amazing and Kendall threw up and they called him "his little brother" when they called and oh my gosh when Carlos saw them and started sobbing and Logan was James' "lifeline" and then the ending was amazing and LAURA I LOVED ALL OF THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH.

~Lauren
WyszLo chapter 44 . 7/17/2011
I'm getting giddy at the thought of what C45 holds :)

I also thoroughly enjoyed this fluffy (yet mildly angsty) chapter.

1. "I have never hated you and I never will. It was an accident and even though it hurt me real bad, I think it hurt you worse. That makes me sadder than anything else. I've never even been mad at you." LAURA. This was... perfect. I am actually in love with this. It's exactly what James needed to hear. I know James telling Logan that their love never changed was important, but THIS is honestly my only highlight from the whole chapter because it was just so perfect. It was magnificent.

Wait, bonus highlight: "Look! There's a bunny!" I laughed because I thought of Carlos.

This chapter was wonderfully therapeutic. I'm so happy that James has finally found peace. I think it's really important that he found this peace BEFORE what happens next. His little follow up therapy session with Carlos was just the cherry on top of this wonderfully delicious chapter.

~Lauren

PS- It took me a solid minute and about 20 tries to spell delicious correctly. I'm not evan exaggerating, it actually took that long. I'm actually embarrassed at some of the spellings I attempted.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »