Reviews for Head On Collision
bluestring chapter 45 . 7/19/2011
OH MY GOSH!

{Please, Please update ! :)}
ohx3itsmagic chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Damn I knew that was gonna happen!
JustaSchmuck chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
HE'S BACK. Rahh! Logan is home! x3

Tralala. So he hit his head, lost his memories, gained some of his memories, hit his head again, and gained back all of his memories, except for when he was Logie. Maketh meh happy. x)

You better update soon. Pretty please. -

Marley.

P.S. I went to the movies today to see Zookeeperr with my little cousin, but the first 5 mins of the movie turned out to be Hp7 P2. I spazzed when the worker walked in and turned off the movie, putting Zookeeper on. Now I can't wait to see it!

P.P.S. And I'm the only one of my friends that seems to be obsessed with Snape. I'm gonna cry when he dies. x(
Anguish of My Love chapter 45 . 7/18/2011
Honestly, the first word that popped in my head was OH MY GOD. No, not a word but I'm still reeling. . . I'm screaming in my head right now and trying to stop myself from hyperventilating because I'm supposed to be asleep qnd I'm on my bed with my grandma who isn't exactly asleep yet.

I told myself I should just read this tomorrow and I am SO glad I didn't. Like, oh good heavens, I'm so glad I read this now.

When I reached the part of the accident, I ended up thinking, oh heavens, I don't want more pain. I thought this was going to be a sort of 'something to blow things over even more' kind of thing. But aoqhwyvsoqhejyslg. I'm crying buckets in the inside. I don't know what kind of tears they are, but that doesn't matter.

Lastly, sheoandfoqnrufijshwiqdpajfuf. 3
Anguish of My Love chapter 44 . 7/18/2011
Well, I've always loved those friendship moments in your stories. They make me smile and you always write them so sweet.

I love how big brother-y James is with Logan. Whenever they talk in this story, it's strikingly like how a young boy would talk to the older brother he looked up to. James and Logan have such a special relationship in this fic. That's why I love it when you focus on James in here. Even though most of what he felt before were such horrible feelings, he has this adoration for Logan that is so touching. It's really kind of like a father's relationship with his son.

I love it when you make all these friendship moments so I hardly think they're not much. They may be fillers, but it's nice to take a breather every once in a while. And anyway, it's nice to see the transition through each period. And they're sweet, I like sweet. Especially when you write them in between dramadramadramaendlessdrama.
Anguish of My Love chapter 43 . 7/18/2011
Oh my goodness, it was about the accident when Logan lost his mom? I didn't think it'd be about something that horribly sad. That is so terrible.

I hate it when Logan disappears. They always feel so scared and panicked and it'so hard reading their thoughts. I hate it when there is so much fear and pqnic that they don't know what to do. Because I know I can't imagine what they feel and I hate seeing them all in so much pain.
Anguish of My Love chapter 42 . 7/18/2011
Here's a big hug! *opens arms wide* Oh look, another possibly too late reply. Sad. Want some cookies? I also have a blanket you could snuggle in.

I am so relieved the Disneyland drama's all over. I think I will never be able to look at it the same way ever again. Like, I don't know if I can still call it the happiest place on Earth if I'll keep on remembering this. That's okay, though, I still love you.

I'm glad it's all quiet down. Much, much less rainclouds in the air.
musicfreak1107 chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
ok, well first off, I feel bad that I haven't reviewed this story like I should have, because it's amazing.

second, oh my gosh you better update soon, because I(and everyone else reading this tory) will go crazy if you don't! AHH! such a great plot twist! Logan is back?
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
I KNEW IT! And HOLY SHIT! Logan hit his head and rememered EVERYTHIG. ya know, aside from this past year and all. But YAY! Our Logans back baby!
WyszLo chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
That's not a word but...

LAURA LOGAN'S BACK! HE'S BACK! OUR LOGIE-BEAR IS BACK! THERE IS SO MUCH I SHOULD COPY AND PASTE AND REVIEW BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY REJOICING. LOGAN IS BACK AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD AGAIN AND I LOVED THIS SO FREAKING MUCH!

It was so angsty and amazing and Kendall threw up and they called him "his little brother" when they called and oh my gosh when Carlos saw them and started sobbing and Logan was James' "lifeline" and then the ending was amazing and LAURA I LOVED ALL OF THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH.

WyszLo chapter 44 . 7/17/2011
I'm getting giddy at the thought of what C45 holds :)

I also thoroughly enjoyed this fluffy (yet mildly angsty) chapter.

1. "I have never hated you and I never will. It was an accident and even though it hurt me real bad, I think it hurt you worse. That makes me sadder than anything else. I've never even been mad at you." LAURA. This was... perfect. I am actually in love with this. It's exactly what James needed to hear. I know James telling Logan that their love never changed was important, but THIS is honestly my only highlight from the whole chapter because it was just so perfect. It was magnificent.

Wait, bonus highlight: "Look! There's a bunny!" I laughed because I thought of Carlos.

This chapter was wonderfully therapeutic. I'm so happy that James has finally found peace. I think it's really important that he found this peace BEFORE what happens next. His little follow up therapy session with Carlos was just the cherry on top of this wonderfully delicious chapter.

Lauren

PS- It took me a solid minute and about 20 tries to spell delicious correctly. I'm not evan exaggerating, it actually took that long. I'm actually embarrassed at some of the spellings I attempted.
WyszLo chapter 43 . 7/17/2011
alkdjflkdjfalkjf IT WAS JUST AS AMAZING AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

1. "As much as Logan loved to learn, he was delighted when Kendall declared he would get a summer break just like his brothers." So um... this part made me cry. I know, right? It's just that you said "his brotherS." I don't care if it was a typo or not, it said brotherS which means you referred to all four of them as brothers. So I cried. I literally just like broke down. I'm such a sap.

2. "Logan, sweetie." Mrs. Knight murmured gently, sinking down on the couch beside Logan who moved from Kendall's arms to hers once he saw that she had a flashlight. "It'll be okay, honey." "Mommy," Logan whispered, growing a little calmer now that he had a source of light." Excuse you. Are you TRYING to murder me? It's working, Laura. I mean HONESTLY. I have this clear picture in my mind of Logan moving from Kendall to Mama Knight... it's precious and I love L/Kf-f so freaking much and this was far too adorable. AND THEN HE CALLED HER MOMMY. Yep. Mommy and hugs. But wait, because it just got even better with number 3...

3. "Katie, who had been watching the exchange with wide, tear filled eyes, slipped her hand inside Logan's and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Hey, big brother." she whispered. "I'm a little scared too." That caught Logan's attention and he looked up from where he had buried his face in his mother's shoulder. "It's okay, Katie," he said softly. "I'll protect you. You don't have to be afraid." He held put his arms for a hug which Katie willingly accepted." ALKDJFIOAEPIOFEIAE LAURA. WHAT? NO. SERIOUSLY? I FLAILED. D. AND SCREAMED. AND. AND. LAURA. NO. LOGAN AND KATIE. LOGAN. AND. KATIE. . Okay. Laura, this was mean. "Hey, big brother." HEY, BIG BROTHER? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE? You KNOW that I love everything that Logan and Katie choose to be. She called him big brother. I think I'm going to throw up from sheer overwhelming joy. But THEN, LOGAN comforted KATIE. OH. DEAR. LORD. So first of all, I want to cry because I know Katie is acting but like Bunny said I don't even want to question it because it's the way things SHOULD BE. And second of all, if you don't know the circumstances it's just a brother/sister hug full of love and comfort and LAURA I LOVED IT SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. This was so precious I cannot find the proper words to describe it. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. TIMES A MILLION.

4. "He didn't know how long he sat there in a puddle of dirty, cold, rain water, crying for his lost brother." Oh Kendall baby just let me take you in my arms and love you... :( "his lost brother" like REALLY Laura? Ajsdlfkjae;lfj angsty protective big brother Kendall is terrtastic.

5. "Kendall," Logan cried, lunging forward into Kendall's waiting arms. "Kendall, you found me!" I'M CRYING AGAIN. It's like a scene from a movie. Brotherly love foreverrrrrr :) Too cute.

I just... wow. I mean, I knew that Buddy would find Logan and protect him and then Kendall would be Logan's superhero and find him but reading it all play out... Laura, I am in LOVE with this chapter! It was INCREDIBLE. Everything about it was flawless and I love you.

HonoraryLoser chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
Holy. Shit. I NEED to read the next chapter. NOW!
WyszLo chapter 42 . 7/17/2011
Remember when it took me forever and a year to catch up? Yea, me too. Anyway, here we go:

1. "Kendall stood up at the same time and met Logan halfway across the room, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Come on, little bro." he whispered softly. "Let's get you to bed." I had to take a break when I was reading to stare at my computer and just absorb the adorableness that this was. I am in love with this for so many reasons. Protective big brother Kendall, "little bro," all of it. I loved it. A lot.

2. "I don't know," Logan said hesitantly. "It was scary but it was confusing too. All I remember is thunder and lightening and rain and it was also really cold because I was wet even though I wasn't outside. Then there was a loud crash that wasn't thunder and then everything got really dark and I started hurting a lot." CAR CRASH WHEN HIS MOM DIED. I'm psychic. Slash I know what happens. Because you told me.

3. "Kendall ran his fingers through Logan's hair, knowing that Logan found the gesture to be extremely comforting. "We love you too, Logan. Very much." Kendall being a daddy. :)

4. "Carlos shook his head quickly and rested his head on James' shoulder, his eyes closing. "No, I'm okay. I'd rather you stay." alskjfpioeajoijfi BONDING I LOVE IT. They're all so precious I don't know what to do. I just want to cuddle all of them.

So um... this is kind of anti-climatic? I don't know... 4 is a pretty good number though, right? I don't have as many highlights as usual. I feel bad but I really did love the chapter! I was really absorbed and focused on the whole atmosphere of Kendall, James, and Carlos banding together to comfort Logan. It was all quite adorable and I ADORED how the four of them slept in the same bed. I loved the overall experience that was this chapter haha :)

I LOVE YOU!

ChefCarlitos chapter 45 . 7/17/2011
Omg. U r seriously the best writer ever! I knew Logan would get better! I love the twist! Omg omg omg omg! Update soon!
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »