Reviews for Head On Collision
chocolate-colombo chapter 52 . 1/20/2012
This story was so amazing that I'm lost for words. Everything about it was crazy (I use the word "crazy" very loosely, so "crazy" means good and awesome here)

It touched my heart. Logan going from genius to elementary school kid again was just sad.

James practically "killing" himself with guilt and Kendall finding it hard to keep it together was heart breaking.

I was amazed the most by Carlos. 'Nuff said.
squoctobird chapter 52 . 1/17/2012
I enjoyed this story for the most part. Great job as usual Miss Fenway.

My only critique at this point would be to point out a medical inconsistency. After Logan's brain damage was reversed, it seems his limp also disappeared? That should of stuck around since it was weakened by the severe fractures and not the brain damage. Leaving out that detail, you missed an opportunity for James to feel guilty about it. As if he didn't have enough things to feel guilty about, right? ha. It would have been nice to see James come to terms with things even with Logan's constant reminder.

Anyways, that's just a little thing to think about. )
squoctobird chapter 47 . 1/17/2012
ok, so it doesn't look like this is a dream... unless it happens in another chapter...

The only thing I didn't like about this chapter was how it told the whole (most of it anyways) all over again. Maybe it's because I'm reading it all straight through (as best I can) but it felt unnecessary to repeat everything. Sure, this conversation happened, but did we need to read it? I don't think so.
squoctobird chapter 46 . 1/17/2012
If this whole gaining his memory back is just a dream I will be SO upset.
randomwriterssummit chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I just started sobbing...
squoctobird chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Logan is so adorable in his child-like state but then you remind us at the end that he's really 16. It's just so sad. My heart aches.
squoctobird chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I've been teary eyed through most of this so far but this chapter broke me. It broke me and I'm a mess. OMG. You have such a talent for breaking hearts.
hope for eternity chapter 42 . 12/20/2011
You can have a hug *gievs you a hug*
A chapter 32 . 11/27/2011
I love this story!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 52 . 11/26/2011
Aww! This story made me cry so much! XD I loved it!
A chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Wow. This story has made me cry and I am only On chapter 4!
abbyli chapter 52 . 10/25/2011
Absolutely amazing job, Laura. God bless.
abbyli chapter 45 . 10/25/2011
What the-?
PizzaTop21 chapter 52 . 9/17/2011
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I haven't read this until now. This was absolutely amzing in every way possible. The details, the research, the raw emotion you put into every chapter... It was absolutely perfect. I loved the way you described all the biys and you didn't focus too much on one, you gave each boy their moments. This story touched me in so many ways, you wouldn't understand. I loved this, every word of it. Your hard work shined through and everyone can see it. You should be proud. Very, very proud.
TheFemaleWinchester chapter 52 . 8/13/2011
This is the most horrible, gut wrenching thing I have ever read... And I loved it. I was literally doubled over with pain from the amount of angst and considered several times murdering you for the cliffhangers... I cried, I laughed, I felt like punching random mall goers I'd never met and am fairly sure don't exist... I hate how good of an angsty writer you are and I am so glad I am not the only girl in her twenties who happens to be obsessed with Big Time Rush. You make me angst sick with that weird gut clenching feeling... Gah! I have been reading this on my drive from Sydney to Melbourne and when it was my turn to drive I was so angry because I could read off my mobile, steer and watch the road... And on my iPod 'Halfway There' came on and my friends groaned and I burst out into tears... Now I am in my hotel room with an hour before we have to leave to go clubbing and I can't be bothered because I just want to leve you an amazing review, get some ice cream and cry as I watch The Lion King on repeat... Thank you soo much for the amazing read! I love how Kendall and Logan were brothers... Sigh... I need to shower...

THANK YOU!