Reviews for Head On Collision
Ghost Recon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
It's crazy, I've had like this, this emotional attachment to this story, and know it's over. I don't know what to say other than:

PLEASE HAVE BTR MAKE A COMEBACK! PLEASE!
Anguish of My Love chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hey, I just wanted to get back to you because, well darn, I drew fanart for this story. Namely Chapter 45, and I would've sent the review on that chapter if I hadn't already reviewed it.

I drew it the same day I reviewed the chapter but, well, I forgot all about it until I saw my notebook again. It's not much but I hope you appreciate it :

art/The-First-Question-251673159
becca krava chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
You are amazing! I love this story! It's noon and I'm still in bed because I cannot rip myself away from this story. I love the things you make Logan say make me go "awww!" This story would make a great movie. You are an amazing author!
Name chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Damn... why does Logan always have to end up in a coma in ur stories?
AbbyMasrai chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
YAAAAY! He came back! Thank goodness! And way to tell his parents off! Bravo, James! You set them straight!

I really loved this chapter, wonderful job!
AbbyMasrai chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
! His parents can't take him away! They just can't! URGH. I mean, I understand why they want to, but at the same time, they CAN'T!

Aaaah...I have to know what happens!
AbbyMasrai chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
WAAAAH! At least Logan's okay, thank goodness. And thankfully Kendall reacted the way he did. And I'm glad they boys told Mama Knight about James cutting himself and that she called his parents. He definitely needs help.
AbbyMasrai chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
HOLY MOLEY! I...I can't even. Ah! Sooo much angst. My poor heart. Well...at least Kendall and James are friends again, right? *laughs nervously*

Great chapter, it was sooo intense!
AbbyMasrai chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
OMGOSH poor James! Poor everybody. But especially James. The guilt he feels must be intense, and it really doesn't help that Kendall outwardly berated him. Ugh...I'm afraid to see what happens to James.
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 52 . 8/3/2011
This story, I read it all today, and it was beautiful. You are an amazing writer, and this story... I cried at some points. Your writing touched me deeply. This truly was probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 52 . 8/3/2011
This story, I read it all t
WyszLo chapter 52 . 8/1/2011
Laura, you made me cry. Guess where?

Yep: "A fond smile crossed his face and Kendall put an arm around his brother's shoulders, pulling him close. "Actually," he said with another quick glance at the Disneyland picture. "You were really adorable." Honestly, if that had been the entire chapter I would have been content haha :) I LOVE everything about that. "His brother's" "You were really adorable" a;lkdjf;akldsjfk FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

And then Logan didn't get his second headache. I loved how quickly Carlos caught on and just surrendered to the joy. It was beautiful.

I'm so proud of all of them. They're all amazing. I loved this story.

~Lauren
MissRoos chapter 52 . 7/31/2011
I'm sitting here like 'It's over? ... Yeah it really is.'

I just read your the whole story in 3 days. I was still reading it at 2 am this morning, oops ;) But it's a story that you just need to read in one take. And it's like midnight now, I still need to do a lot of things but I just needed to read it. I coudn't stop. And you seriously made me cry in the begining with the first accident. It was all so sad but still so sweet how James cared that much for Logan and woudn't leave him.

And than you had Carlos, how can you not love that Carlos. I have no words for him, he was just amazing. I loved it, I really did. I hope you're going to write something like this again when you finish 'How to save a life', because I'm loving that story too. I just love the way you wright this angst, and friendship but well mixed together. Does that make sence? I dunno, you tell me. But I think I've said enough here, I just LOVE it. :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
Wow, wonderful ending, Miss Fenway. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed much for this story, but I thought I would for the last chapter. :)

I love the conversation between Logan and Kendall, and that they completely forget about the headache. It's so awesome that the only thing that reminds them is Logan checking the time. I loved that. :) Like I said, a beautiful ending. The second to last paragraph was so amazing, because it totally summed up how they had all changed, but how it was okay. I loved that whole theme throughout the entire story, actually. It was quite lovely. And you brought the story down perfectly. It was the perfect amount of wrap up. :)

So I don't think I need to tell you what an amazing author you are, but... you're incredible! Your writing is absolutely beautiful and genius. Plus, you're just a wonderful person, so yeah. I love you! :) Congratulations on finishing another masterpiece.
irishoreo chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
That was absolutely amazing. Novel worthy(seriously try to send this to a publishing company..may have to cut it down 52 chapters and combine into like 30 chapters or somethin) simply amazing.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »