Reviews for Head On Collision
Name chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Damn... why does Logan always have to end up in a coma in ur stories?
AbbyMasrai chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
YAAAAY! He came back! Thank goodness! And way to tell his parents off! Bravo, James! You set them straight!

I really loved this chapter, wonderful job!
AbbyMasrai chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
! His parents can't take him away! They just can't! URGH. I mean, I understand why they want to, but at the same time, they CAN'T!

Aaaah...I have to know what happens!
AbbyMasrai chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
WAAAAH! At least Logan's okay, thank goodness. And thankfully Kendall reacted the way he did. And I'm glad they boys told Mama Knight about James cutting himself and that she called his parents. He definitely needs help.
AbbyMasrai chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
HOLY MOLEY! I...I can't even. Ah! Sooo much angst. My poor heart. least Kendall and James are friends again, right? *laughs nervously*

Great chapter, it was sooo intense!
AbbyMasrai chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
OMGOSH poor James! Poor everybody. But especially James. The guilt he feels must be intense, and it really doesn't help that Kendall outwardly berated him. Ugh...I'm afraid to see what happens to James.
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 52 . 8/3/2011
This story, I read it all today, and it was beautiful. You are an amazing writer, and this story... I cried at some points. Your writing touched me deeply. This truly was probably the best fanfiction I've ever read.
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 52 . 8/3/2011
This story, I read it all t
WyszLo chapter 52 . 8/1/2011
Laura, you made me cry. Guess where?

Yep: "A fond smile crossed his face and Kendall put an arm around his brother's shoulders, pulling him close. "Actually," he said with another quick glance at the Disneyland picture. "You were really adorable." Honestly, if that had been the entire chapter I would have been content haha :) I LOVE everything about that. "His brother's" "You were really adorable" a;lkdjf;akldsjfk FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

And then Logan didn't get his second headache. I loved how quickly Carlos caught on and just surrendered to the joy. It was beautiful.

I'm so proud of all of them. They're all amazing. I loved this story.

MissRoos chapter 52 . 7/31/2011
I'm sitting here like 'It's over? ... Yeah it really is.'

I just read your the whole story in 3 days. I was still reading it at 2 am this morning, oops ;) But it's a story that you just need to read in one take. And it's like midnight now, I still need to do a lot of things but I just needed to read it. I coudn't stop. And you seriously made me cry in the begining with the first accident. It was all so sad but still so sweet how James cared that much for Logan and woudn't leave him.

And than you had Carlos, how can you not love that Carlos. I have no words for him, he was just amazing. I loved it, I really did. I hope you're going to write something like this again when you finish 'How to save a life', because I'm loving that story too. I just love the way you wright this angst, and friendship but well mixed together. Does that make sence? I dunno, you tell me. But I think I've said enough here, I just LOVE it. :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
Wow, wonderful ending, Miss Fenway. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed much for this story, but I thought I would for the last chapter. :)

I love the conversation between Logan and Kendall, and that they completely forget about the headache. It's so awesome that the only thing that reminds them is Logan checking the time. I loved that. :) Like I said, a beautiful ending. The second to last paragraph was so amazing, because it totally summed up how they had all changed, but how it was okay. I loved that whole theme throughout the entire story, actually. It was quite lovely. And you brought the story down perfectly. It was the perfect amount of wrap up. :)

So I don't think I need to tell you what an amazing author you are, but... you're incredible! Your writing is absolutely beautiful and genius. Plus, you're just a wonderful person, so yeah. I love you! :) Congratulations on finishing another masterpiece.
irishoreo chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
That was absolutely amazing. Novel worthy(seriously try to send this to a publishing company..may have to cut it down 52 chapters and combine into like 30 chapters or somethin) simply amazing.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
This is the last chapter? Really? I think I'm going to be sad now. Thanks a lot! :( Look who's trying to stay on top of reviewing your stories. *looks around*

I liked how "James couldn't sleep so far away from Logan without having occasional nightmares." I mean I don't like that James is having nightmares. I just mean that I like that Logan makes James' nightmares go away. :)

"...and Carlos simply wanted to be with his best friends." You mean to say that Carlos was lonely? ;) Hence he jumps in the well with the others. Lol.

"You were really adorable." Aww! That was so precious! Though I guess I can't really root for Kogan in this because that would kind of be like incest. Lol. Oh well. Kogan bromance is still awesome! In the show, Kogan is practically an endangered species.

Logan kinda sounds like showverse Carlos. Almost always happy and wanting everyone else to feel the same way.

I think you and I can both agree that it's so cute when Logan rubs the back of his neck when he's embarrassed. I think that's why we both include that in our stories.

Oh, okay. I was wondering why Logan was so concerned by what time it was. Yay! Logan didn't get his 6:00 headache! *does Kendall happy dance*

Aww! It's okay, James. I'm usually the last one to get things too. Like the punch line of a joke or what someone is trying to say. That's why my best friends in high school gave me an animal personality of a tortoise.

Once again, I liked how you had the focus on each of the boys and their reactions to Logan's lack of 6:00 headache. See I'm not too good at that. Giving each of the boys focus. I usually have one or two of the guys in the foreground, and the others are kind of in the background.

I liked how you went into how each of Logan's friends changed, but also what he missed about the old versions of them. That was really well done!

I'm biting my nails here. Will you bump BTD out of the number two spot? It turned in just shy of 1,000 reviews. I think like 964. It's going to be close. This MIGHT surpass it though. Greedy! You already have the number one spot! That's not good enough for you? *pouts*

Wow! I can't believe this story is over. It was definitely one of my favorite multi-chapter fics that you have written. Talk about bittersweet; this story coming to an end is bittersweet. You should be proud of yourself because this was really a terrific story! XOXO
Anguish of My Love chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
When I read the word epilogue, iI will not lie, I gave a sharp gasp that almost choked me. I just...I just don't want this to go. We just GOT Logan. I wanted to savor him for a few more chapters. I just...I've become ridiculously attached to this story. I can't...I just...I have too much emotions right now. I have a love-hate relationship with it and I don't want to let it go. At the same, I just want it all to be over.

There was this ridiculous smile stuck on my face reading this whole chapter. I know it's not happy happy happy, but having to read all those other chapters and getting this kind of chapter makes me really happy. Or maybe I'm just a pathetic emotional mess. Either or, I just love you and this story. I can't believe it's finally done. I know you have other stories and I HAVE read all of your others but this is the first time I had to wait for YOUR other chapters and because the process was kuch longer, I just grew pathetically attached to it.

I...I don't want it to be OVER TTATT *cue ridiculous garbling*
Musicdude212 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
aww thats a very sweet ending. this was a really great epicly awesome story. it made me cry, happy, angry, surprised and heartfelt. i loved it
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »