Reviews for Head On Collision
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
YGFREIUGFYUHSDGBV!

This was just an overall fantastic story and everything about it was just..GAH!

It was so angsty and so great and I loved it SO MUCH!

You really did a fantastic job with this! Im gunna miss it though :(

Great job! :)
Hikari no Kasai chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
There's...there's so much to say. And I don't know how to start. So I'll sum it up as best as I can:

This story has truly captured my heart. It will always hold a special place in there, and my memory. I'll probably come back and read this story again. It'll definitely be worth it. I've loved it so much. You are one of the most talented writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading and talking to. I hope you go on to be insanely successful, and I can't wait for your next big story. D

Tsumekuro Faller
bluestring chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
My life has officially ended!

Best chapter ever!

Completely awesome story!

Great Job :D

I was on the verge of tears the whole time.
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I CAN'T COPE WITH ALL THIS HUGGING AND BROMANCE AND THE FACT THIS FIC HAS JUST ENDED.

I CAN'T HOPE WITH THEM ALL GROWING UP.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS.

I'll just go drown in my tears.

Perfection. Once again.

alwaysconfuzzled x
Heather13 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I can't believe it's over! It's kinda sad. Great story! I loved and hated every word of it :P
emmyloser chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
IT CAN'T BE OVER! I loved it too much :(
EglantineRose chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I can’t believe this story is over –happy yet sad tears–

I was debating whether or not I should re-read the first 51 chapters again, before reading this final chapter; so that I could force myself to think that it actually wasn’t over just yet.

“They had all grown so much, maturing in leaps and bounds, and it was bittersweet. Logan loved the way Carlos was suddenly wise beyond his years and incredibly tenderhearted and sensitive toward other's feelings. But he missed the goofy, innocent boy. He loved the quiet, thoughtful Kendall but sometimes missed the way his quick temper got the better of his protective nature. And he loved James' humility and selflessness, but there were still occasions where he missed the egotistical side of his best friend.”

This part got to me the most because it kind of home in a way, but that’s beside the point.

I also want to mention that the whole last paragraph also kind of filled me with a warm, fuzzy feeling of wonderfulness? (:

All in all, you are by far amazing; I hope you know that –heart–
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I am legit crying right now.

I don't want this to end.

This was seriously my FAVORITE fanfic...well this how to save a life, and fish stick friday's current ones...

ANYWAYS

but i'm really sad that this ended :(

...SO I'LL GO READ IT AGAIN .
happygirl57 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
That was so sweet it almost made me cry. I especially loved the ending and how all the boys had changed yet their friendship never had. Great job on this story and I look forward to your one shot.
HonoraryLoser chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
This story was one of my favorites! It still is. It was well written and so sad yet happy. I loved every minute of it. Im happy its over and everyone is happy, but im sad cause there wilkl be no new chapters. Oh well, great story!
JennyHart chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
Aww. That was a really good ending. Everything right in the world again :)
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
On the brink of crying rite now. This is just- ugh, i can't believe its over! :( the ending was so sweet and needed. After all the hell the guys had come from, they need a temporary happy ending, you know? Everythings back to normal again, HALLELUJAH! :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
Logie... You love everyone now, and they're all back home!

This was one of the best stories ever, and you did a really great job writing this! You're such a great writer!

Loves this story!
MissRoos chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Dude, I'm crying, like for real crying.

That says enough, don't you think?
Ghost Recon chapter 51 . 7/28/2011
This story is amazing. Beyond amazing. This story has made me cry as well as grin like a kid on Christmas. I cannot wait until Chapter 52.
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »