Reviews for Head On Collision
Fish Stick Friday chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
This is the last chapter? Really? I think I'm going to be sad now. Thanks a lot! :( Look who's trying to stay on top of reviewing your stories. *looks around*

I liked how "James couldn't sleep so far away from Logan without having occasional nightmares." I mean I don't like that James is having nightmares. I just mean that I like that Logan makes James' nightmares go away. :)

"...and Carlos simply wanted to be with his best friends." You mean to say that Carlos was lonely? ;) Hence he jumps in the well with the others. Lol.

"You were really adorable." Aww! That was so precious! Though I guess I can't really root for Kogan in this because that would kind of be like incest. Lol. Oh well. Kogan bromance is still awesome! In the show, Kogan is practically an endangered species.

Logan kinda sounds like showverse Carlos. Almost always happy and wanting everyone else to feel the same way.

I think you and I can both agree that it's so cute when Logan rubs the back of his neck when he's embarrassed. I think that's why we both include that in our stories.

Oh, okay. I was wondering why Logan was so concerned by what time it was. Yay! Logan didn't get his 6:00 headache! *does Kendall happy dance*

Aww! It's okay, James. I'm usually the last one to get things too. Like the punch line of a joke or what someone is trying to say. That's why my best friends in high school gave me an animal personality of a tortoise.

Once again, I liked how you had the focus on each of the boys and their reactions to Logan's lack of 6:00 headache. See I'm not too good at that. Giving each of the boys focus. I usually have one or two of the guys in the foreground, and the others are kind of in the background.

I liked how you went into how each of Logan's friends changed, but also what he missed about the old versions of them. That was really well done!

I'm biting my nails here. Will you bump BTD out of the number two spot? It turned in just shy of 1,000 reviews. I think like 964. It's going to be close. This MIGHT surpass it though. Greedy! You already have the number one spot! That's not good enough for you? *pouts*

Wow! I can't believe this story is over. It was definitely one of my favorite multi-chapter fics that you have written. Talk about bittersweet; this story coming to an end is bittersweet. You should be proud of yourself because this was really a terrific story! XOXO
Anguish of My Love chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
When I read the word epilogue, iI will not lie, I gave a sharp gasp that almost choked me. I just...I just don't want this to go. We just GOT Logan. I wanted to savor him for a few more chapters. I just...I've become ridiculously attached to this story. I can't...I just...I have too much emotions right now. I have a love-hate relationship with it and I don't want to let it go. At the same, I just want it all to be over.

There was this ridiculous smile stuck on my face reading this whole chapter. I know it's not happy happy happy, but having to read all those other chapters and getting this kind of chapter makes me really happy. Or maybe I'm just a pathetic emotional mess. Either or, I just love you and this story. I can't believe it's finally done. I know you have other stories and I HAVE read all of your others but this is the first time I had to wait for YOUR other chapters and because the process was kuch longer, I just grew pathetically attached to it.

I...I don't want it to be OVER TTATT *cue ridiculous garbling*
Musicdude212 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
aww thats a very sweet ending. this was a really great epicly awesome story. it made me cry, happy, angry, surprised and heartfelt. i loved it
fall into your sunlight chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
Laura, this story was beautiful and angsty and one of the best things I have ever read in my life. Honestly, it should be a published book. You did such a good job on it and I can't wait to read more from you :) You're so talented and amazing :) i love you!
MyHeroRaven chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
This story is my favorite... Seriously you did such a Gretchen job with it and I'm so proud of you!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
YGFREIUGFYUHSDGBV!

This was just an overall fantastic story and everything about it was just..GAH!

It was so angsty and so great and I loved it SO MUCH!

You really did a fantastic job with this! Im gunna miss it though :(

Great job! :)
Hikari no Kasai chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
There's...there's so much to say. And I don't know how to start. So I'll sum it up as best as I can:

This story has truly captured my heart. It will always hold a special place in there, and my memory. I'll probably come back and read this story again. It'll definitely be worth it. I've loved it so much. You are one of the most talented writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading and talking to. I hope you go on to be insanely successful, and I can't wait for your next big story. D

Tsumekuro Faller
bluestring chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
My life has officially ended!

Best chapter ever!

Completely awesome story!

Great Job :D

I was on the verge of tears the whole time.
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I CAN'T COPE WITH ALL THIS HUGGING AND BROMANCE AND THE FACT THIS FIC HAS JUST ENDED.

I CAN'T HOPE WITH THEM ALL GROWING UP.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS.

I'll just go drown in my tears.

Perfection. Once again.

alwaysconfuzzled x
Heather13 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I can't believe it's over! It's kinda sad. Great story! I loved and hated every word of it :P
emmyloser chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
IT CAN'T BE OVER! I loved it too much :(
EglantineRose chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I can’t believe this story is over –happy yet sad tears–

I was debating whether or not I should re-read the first 51 chapters again, before reading this final chapter; so that I could force myself to think that it actually wasn’t over just yet.

“They had all grown so much, maturing in leaps and bounds, and it was bittersweet. Logan loved the way Carlos was suddenly wise beyond his years and incredibly tenderhearted and sensitive toward other's feelings. But he missed the goofy, innocent boy. He loved the quiet, thoughtful Kendall but sometimes missed the way his quick temper got the better of his protective nature. And he loved James' humility and selflessness, but there were still occasions where he missed the egotistical side of his best friend.”

This part got to me the most because it kind of home in a way, but that’s beside the point.

I also want to mention that the whole last paragraph also kind of filled me with a warm, fuzzy feeling of wonderfulness? (:

All in all, you are by far amazing; I hope you know that –heart–
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
I am legit crying right now.

I don't want this to end.

This was seriously my FAVORITE fanfic...well this how to save a life, and fish stick friday's current ones...

ANYWAYS

but i'm really sad that this ended :(

...SO I'LL GO READ IT AGAIN .
happygirl57 chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
That was so sweet it almost made me cry. I especially loved the ending and how all the boys had changed yet their friendship never had. Great job on this story and I look forward to your one shot.
HonoraryLoser chapter 52 . 7/30/2011
This story was one of my favorites! It still is. It was well written and so sad yet happy. I loved every minute of it. Im happy its over and everyone is happy, but im sad cause there wilkl be no new chapters. Oh well, great story!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »