Reviews for Head On Collision
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I don't have you on author alert LOL THAT'S WHY. Because I'm not caught up on everything you've written. I don't think. So what I'm gonna do is:

1. Finish chapter three of amazingness,

2. Post chapter three of amazingness,

3. Read more of Innoncence Lost, and

4. Take like a million years to finish that and Three so that everyhing will be done and I can add you to author alert. For now this just gets a story alert. c:

Oh and. Man. I don't even know how I was ever like "Hurr hurr wait to post it until after everything else" because now that it's up I'm just like "" and you know what I think it was a BLESSING that I got to all your other stuff late because waiting is muuurrrddeerrrrrrrr. So worth it though. Unlike my stories. I'm just lazy and people wait for a month for an update and then when I finally get to it it's crap. -sob-

Anyway, this is gonna be like. My favorite ever. Because it is just SO. GOOD. And everything is so original and not about Gustavo getting four Mary Sues into a girl band and forbidding Big Time Rush to touch them. GHGHGHSDJGHSJDHKGJSD. I hate those stories. I SHOULD WRITE ONE LOLOL.

Anyway. Story alert. YEAH. And Innocence Lost later today, alright? (Unless my parents decide that decorating the house for Christmas today is a good idea SOB.)
StillLovely chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow. Just.. wow. I am hooked like no joke.

I love how it started and I loved the middle and I loved the end and I really want more and OMG!

And Logan. Dear Logan, he broke my heart in such a good way. He was so childish and innocent and I was ready to start crying because I NEED to know what happened.

And James. What did he do? I have so many guesses, but I don't want to assume anything.

How is it that James and Logan are always the ones who can break my heart and make me cry and still make me smile?

Anyway, I love this and I need more and at this point I have no idea where I'm going with this. All I know is that you have yet again given me a story to obsess over haha. I am now eagerly awaiting more!
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
ok first of all, when i clicked onto the BTR fanfiction page, i literially screamed "YAY ITS UP!" like really loud lol and then I had to shut my door because I was disturbing the peace in my house.

but anwyay, im glad u didnt wit until december to post this because im so hooked on it already.

i was like pratically crying reading this because i felt so bad for James. Logan was so cutely innocent and that made me want to cry as well because I know sometihng bad happend to him. i cant wait till we go back in time to find out what happened though.

the JamesAngst in this is probabl goin to kill me but im ok with that haha. but anyways, im off to reread this so my review has come to an end (:
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ooooooo!

lol i really cant wait to find out what James did to Logan!

I like had my nose pressed up against the computer screen and i was all omg what did he do?

then just to find out it was a prolouge and i gotta keep reading to know..

urggg.

anywhosms, yes anywhosms, i sed it...i liked it!

especailly how u began the story..great.

Very well written, such good description. Very good idea. I like it so far.

Im siked to find out what James did to Logan.

This is really good.

I have a feeling its gunna be super angsty.

ok, by the time i shut up the story will be over, so i will shut up now.

liked it!(:
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I can already feel my heart breaking, and I'm not even sure what's going on. I think that's a good thing. I'm not entirely sure. Then again, I'm not really sure of anything right now.

I recognized the quote in the summary. It's in my quote journal. So once I was done pondering that, I went ahead and read the rest of the summary and got a little scared. No, I got really scared. scared.

The first paragraph was amazing. It was like... Poetic angst. James obviously screwed up royally, and he knows it and feels guilty about it. "You can bear anything-if it isn't your own fault." Uh oh. And now I have to really wonder what he could have possibly done that was so horrible.

Logan was really confusing me at first. Of course I realized that something must be wrong with him, because everyone was about to start crying, but I wasn't sure what. I'm still not completely sure, but I know for sure that whatever it is, it's bad. Really, really bad.

Logan was really scaring me in the park. I think he was scaring James too. Because I'm trying to remember what makes people act like kids when they're not, and I can't remember what does it. But I know that it's not good at all.

"Now he was only a shadow of his former self. Because in James' case, all it had taken was one mistake and their lives were changed forever." So, so nervous right now. Because I can't figure it out: What on earth could James have possibly done that was THAT bad?

This must be one of the greatest prologues in the history of prologues. Now we've been left in suspense, and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So I had already read this... and even though I knew everything was coming, reading it with the knowledge of what's really happened to Logan just added such a sick twist to everything. Every smile, every innocent act... understanding just made it that much harder to stomach. Oh Logie...

This part will always and forever stand out to me:

"Wait a second." James dropped to his knees on the floor. "Logan, your shoes are on the wrong feet, buddy. Sit down, okay?" He waited until Logan was on the floor in front of him and then quickly undid the Velcro straps and switched the shoes around.

"They're not lighting up anymore." Logan said sadly. He stood up and walked around in a small circle to show James and Carlos. "See?"

"We'll get you new shoes, Logie." Carlos promised solemnly.

There is so much in this tiny part.

1. They way James is so protective to Logan... even with (and because) of their circumstances, it's touching (yet painful.)

2. The light up shoes. You know how I feel about those.

3. Carlos and Logan. I'm so excited for their relationship in this story, you have no idea.

And of course, this:

He walked carefully over to the closet and pulled out a black hockey helmet and placed it carefully on his head. "Okay. I'm ready now. Can we go?"

THE HELMET. aopsidfj.

I'm so happy this story is happening now :)

Update soon!

~Lauren
RyleeBeth chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm really excited for this story in a horrifying way. I'm wondering what James did to cause an accident... Anyways, this was great, and I can already tell that this story will make me cry- several time. Great job!
OMWG chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OKAY SO I ALREADY READ THIS AND I'M TOTALLY SUPPOSED TO BE READING INNOCENCE LOST BUT LAURA I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST REVIEW YOU KNOW I DO I NEED IT IN MY LIFE AND OMG JUST I LOVE THIS STORY. I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU AND YAY IT'S DEDICATED TO ME GO JAMESANGST YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND ANYWAY I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU A SUPER LONG AND ANONYMOUS EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT REVIEW LATER OKAY? OKAY YESS GO FIRST REVIEW FTW
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65