Reviews for Welcome Home
Esstell chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, poor Sammy. But I liked it. :)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/2/2011

*guh*

hugs

S.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i loved this, the emotion with the boys is wonderful,i wish i had yor im seeing your a caring person to write like this.i have been getting zines from agents with styleand i gotta tell ya they cant hold a candle to you, phyllis buy the way im done buying from them ill read your work and some of the other wondweful writers here, phyllis
carocali chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love it! You got a bunch of it right - although we'll see how it all plays out after the break. I can't wait for him to scratch that itch, and then you can write a tag to the episode!

:D
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Okay, so I just found out I missed this fic. ?

Well, anyway. I'm left wondering now if I wish something like this happened. Sam got his soul back either way-whether by Death or Cas- but I like this version a lot. Since Cas is Sam's friend and they all three are like a unit, it does seem more intimate in a way, with both Cas and Dean putting Sam's soul back. Meaning, I like Dean actually being in the room as more of a physical presence and active participator. It would have been cool if this happened in the show.

I also liked Dean telling Cas that he'd clip his wings.

"There." Castiel withdrew his hand and tilted his head toward Dean. "Now only love can seal Sam's soul in place and keep it from flying away." I wish they had put that in the show! I love that. Having Dean seal Sam's soul was a perfect idea.

"Sam's soul was warm. Golden. Thunderous. The awesomeness of his brother's essence traveled up Dean's arm, shining on his face." Nice.

Soul train! Lol.

"Not a chick-flick moment," Dean chuckled lightly, arranging Sam so he was sprawled in his lap. Warm and safe and one hundred and ten percent Sammy. Aww...

I hope we something that's at least as tender as this on the show, but I think I'm giving my hopes up.

Oh, well. Great fic!

P.S

Happy New Year
sosa1001optonline.net chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was awesome. Too bad it could not have been done this way on the show.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Just read the story and I gotta say, since this was written a good month before the actual re-souling of Sam came into play, great job and you hit it close to on the head of what the show did with the pain and Sam's struggles good job, thanks Nicole.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Have I mentioned that if the show could so something even 1/4 as good as this, I'd start watching again?

Since that's not going to happen, you're just going to have to keep writing these remarkable stories!

CB
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWESOME!

I did need me some wonderful bro-mo complete with caring Dean and SOULED Sam.

Loved.

FRIGGIN ACE!

SAM!THEDESCRIPTIONTHEAGONY!HOWDEANHELPEDOMG!

LOVELOVELOVE!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Sammy got his soul back with a whole lot of pain along with it, Castiel excaltly know what Sam needed the most Dean's love to keep his soul.

I wonder how they'll get Sam soul back in him on the show, it would be hard to watch just like it was reading it. Can't wait for Sam to become Sammy again.

Nice story hun.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love how you jump right into the action. Totally sucked me in.

"Stepping on Sam's soul would not be wise or respectful, Dean." - Oh, Cas. LOL

Sam responded by clawing like a scared cat heading up a tree. - You always have such original descriptions.

"What are you doing to him?" Dean yelled, breaking into a sweat as Sam's blind agony threatened to rip them both apart..."You hold on. Hear me? I'm here with you. We're doing this together." - Not sure why, but I loved this. Maybe because it's indicative of big brother Dean that I've missed sooo much? Probably.

"Now only love can seal Sam's soul in place and keep it from flying away." - Aw! That is so sweet. And of course Dean would be the one to have to help with that part...

"You just going to stand over there and look angelic," Dean snarled at Castiel. - So Dean! Love it!

His teeth chattering and clacking together, hard and fast, like a broken wind-up toy. His soul was a blood-thirsty wolf. Biting, bleeding and crashing its way back into his heart, threatening to slice him in two. - More excellent descriptions.

"More importantly, Sam, it's you." - OMG. Just...GUH.

"I got you now." He pulled Sam up into a hug - a dead lift. Sam's arm's flopped - boneless - at his sides. Head involuntarily dropping down to Dean's shoulder the way he used to as a little boy when he'd had too long of a day. - Dude. What are you doing to me? All these sweet BroMos...AH! Love 'em!

"...sounding so alone, like a vanishing animal - the last of his kind." - Mmm...so lovely.

"Understood plenty." Sam's head wobbled back and forth on Dean's shoulder. "Didn't' care." - Excellent.

_

"Can you sleep now?"

Sam nodded yes.

"I bet." Dean started to ease Sam down to the pillows.

"No." Sam flinched. "Here. With you."

"You'll get use to them," Sam mumbled, falling fast asleep. Dean warming his cold soul.

"Yeah, I think I could," Dean murmured softly, easing himself back to settle in for the night. "Welcome home, Sammy."

_

*flails and is speechless from the sweet awesomeness of THAT ending*
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww! *sob!* God, I hope they do something exactly like this to get Sammy's soul back! This was brilliant love! :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
What a wonderful idea. I love that in your story, Dean is also involved in helping Sam with his soul. That a brothers love is needed to help Sam's soul heal.

What an intense scene, but so perfect.

I love to read and sometimes when I am getting frustrated with a book, I will skip ahead a few chapters or to the end just to see if there is any hope. I avoid any spoilers for "SN", but sometimes I wish I knew how many 'chapters' we have to go through before Sam finds his soul again. I'm getting tired of robo-Sam.

At least until Ms. Gamble decides to fix Sam or decides never too, we have wonderful writers like you, as I've said before, to help get through this time.

Loved the ending, '...arranging Sam so he was sprawled in his lap. Warm and safe and one hundred and ten percent Sammy.' Thanks for the smile!

Until next time, take care.