Reviews for Bottoms Up
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I loved this story. It was so much fun to read;)
LyddieK chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
This was great! I loved the switch up. I'd love to see Axel and Riku the day after they bottomed. Hopefully it would teach them not to make fun of Sora and Roxas!
asStClairewashere chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
i agree. i think sora & riku would be really sappy... like craptacular level sappy :)
candybkins chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
/ That was amazing..u-uh I need to go adjust some things / *runs away*
Zadski chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
That was sexy x.x And I tryed to find the picture but it said 'page not found' :(
Djalmondbutter chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMG I didn't know I'd have such a major nosebleed after reading this. Damn it was hot, thumbs up!
Jaysta the stalker chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This story is my god.

Hrngh.

I don't normally like switch-up fics, but this was HOT.
inhx chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Haha, although I felt sorry for Roxas' and Sora's pain, I couldn't help but laugh along with Axel and Riku! They definitely take their results way too seriously.

And personally, I enjoyed reading Axel's and Roxas' story more than Riku's and Sora's... You're absolutely right when you said that the latter couple were the epitome of a lovey dovey couple or something along those lines... It was sweet but I prefer hot action instead.

;)
random alias chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
This was so cute! Its a nice change to see the usual semes bottoming, and their reactions to their first time on bottom were so in character it was hilarious, very nice job ;)
VioletStar98 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Hooray for reversal!
Emilyy chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
OMG. I can't stop reading your stuff! No seriously, I just read like eight of your stories in a row. I love your story lines and dialogue! Keep up the amazingly sexy work (:
Kunoichi21 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Well, to say I'm sad that I'm just now getting around to reading this is a HUGE understatement. I've been in the room with my parents every other time I've been on, and tonight, I wasn't. Score for me! I mean, holy shit. These two lemons have to be the HOTTEST I have ever read. Period. Like, total mental image while reading. And I have to say, I've got the perfect music to go along with this fic. Ever heard of a band called Blood on the Dance Floor? If not, you should check them out. I had Candyland, Scream For My Ice Cream, Miss Bipolar, Imma Monster, I 3 Hello Kitty, and Sexting (in that order) going on repeat the entire time I was reading.

The chorus of Sexting is particularly fitting. It says "I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep, I wanna rock your body, I wanna taste your sweet... I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep, I wanna ah ah, I wanna ah ah..."

Imagine that going, especially during the third installment. Makes me wet just thinking about it. XD

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I didn't just like that story, I FUCKING LOVED IT. You seem to be one of the best lemon writers I know of, and the way you write SoRiku, I actually like that pairing. Normally, I'm put off because of Riku, but I very much like the way you write him. He's not such an ass in your stories!

The one thing I have to say that is slightly negative is that the whole "twin" angle between Roxas and Sora is getting just a little tired. I mean, I see that all the time, and while it's justified, it does get a little old with all the stories I've read. But that's all I'm saying on that matter.

Also, I was wondering if you could write a lemon featuring just Axel and Roxas to Candyland. If not, that's okay, but it would definitely make my day. Definitely looking forward to reading it if you can!
terra hotaru chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I didn't participate in the poll. Didn't know it was up. I haven't been reading fanfictions for months now, managed to avoid it. xD The reason why I came back is because of you! Remember that story you write? Of akuroku and rokuno? "I could be better?" I came back to with the sole intention of re-reading that fantastic story. xD I love that story and I think that is the only story that I re-read a couple of times. ;D I read it 3 times already. Well, I didn't read it today because I saw that you completed and updated a fabulous akuroku smut fic. I'm craving more akuroku smut from you! I was about to avoid this one, thinking that Axel and Roxas are trying to switch partners or something. xD

But anyway, that's just me.

I still LOVE LOVE LOVE your fics to death. Okay, I only read chapter 1 and 3, because I just want the akuroku juiciness. xD It's still amazing and I really appreciate the fact that you use a LOT of lube for this! I'm scared of frictions. Dx And you describe everything so perfectly that I can just picture them easily in my mind. xD Though there is a lapse in my mind at one part where Roxas pulled out of Axel and thrust midair. xD I thought Roxas didn't pull out. I should pay more attention.

Anyway, at first, I thought it would be awkward that Roxas would top in an all blown out sex. But I trust that you could pull it off without it being too awkward and you did! 8D it was fantastic, definitely a new view for the pairing. It's funny to see how Axel succumbed, being the asshole he was. lol. And also how he cummed because of the vibrator, lol. xD

Love it when he said that it was exit only. xDDD I stopped for a while to process that into my mind. Yep. I love your writing. I can't stand to read lengthy fics, but I love yours for some reason. Keep on writing and being awesome~

;D

I'm sure that I'll come back to read "I could be better" again one day. I think that's actually the only fic where Axel isn't too much of a jerk in your fic. 8D but all of your Axels and Roxases are still excellent.

Ciao.

Your fan.

terra.
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Axel's being such a goddamn jerk! Dx I do not like him in this chapter at all! He's so inconsiderate and everything!
Valkyria Raven chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Ha. I knew it that Axel wouldn't last (hee hee)/ Great work as always please keep up.