Reviews for The Red Hood
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Love It!
StephyLyanne chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Ah, this story is freaking amazing! I love everything about it. Please update soon. Your an amazing writer.
Don'trlyknow chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Love love loved it!
Mermain123 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
this has been amazing! i can't wait to see what happens next! i hope you update! i also hope maka can be cured since she doesn't want to be a vampire. well anyway this story is awsome and i want more! you brought a really interesting twist to the little red riding hood story. also i hope soul can tell maka both about his past and his dreams about her. bye noe
Broccolio chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Ahhhhhhh I love this story sooooooo much! You HAVE to update sooooooonnnnnnnn!
Broccolio chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
I love this book sooooooooo much! Your writing style is absolutely amazing and I love the plot so so so much! Also, I'm read what happened to your crush and I'm really really sorry...
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Oh my God this once again was perfect so worth waiting for (:
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Amazing story line but many grammar errors were made and were kind of distracting. No lemon please though!
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I feel sad form aka
Why are u making maka's life hell ?
Soul-Eater-Lover17 chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING NEED TO UPDATE THISSS! ITS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! PPLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ FOR GODS SAKEE
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Omg that was awesome pleeeaaassseeee update! (:
Poke Tekken Critic chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous! I'm so enticed by this story! I love the fact that you don't have grammar errors! Also, I think you should do a lemon. Near the end, but not on the last chapter. You can just change the rating to M when it happens. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Cliffhanger much?
Abc chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Lemon
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
I like the rated T thing
candy kitten chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
ARR YOU series . I hate v - v- vampires ) : . I'm going to cry if maka becomes a vampire .} :