Reviews for Sky and Ground: Quaterne
Dai Nyx chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
Love this story, hope someday you might continue it
Child of Jon Snow chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Is
autobotlover chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Love it! I know it has been a while, but I would love to see more!
Child of Jon Snow chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Wait what Cade flying! Ahhh
a reader chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Your Sky and Ground stories are really good. I don't know if you're planning on writing any more, but i love what you've got and would love to read more. I like the idea of a Quaterne and that Barricade's presence is able to heal some of the damage that's been done to the bond just by forcing it open again. But what's going to happen now that Barricade has better control over the bond and Megatron's taking advantage of that through Soundwave? Starscream seems hopeful, and I think he's right. They can get through this and come out stronger on the other end. And even if Thundercracker never loves Barricade romantically, I think there's a lot of potential for non-romantic love and an appreciation for all that Barricade's tried to do for them, Thundercracker included.
Winters-Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
P.s. I'm the 69th reviewer! Don't I get a present? Hahahaha!

I have marked this story as awesome and am following it so I can be ready to finish this!
Winters-Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Omg please please please please please please update this sooooooon! I can't wait forever! Must. Have. Transformers. Story.
Sapphirethief chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Please update soon! I want to know how they get them back!
blackeden85 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Whyndo I get the feeling that the next time Soundwave attacks Barrivade, something worse is going to happen? Like Megacreep raping him or something? That surely will piss off the Seekers. I can't even think Thundercracker would allow someone doing that to one of his team mates, wnted or not, and letting them get away with it. I don't know what will happen next but I have been following your stories for a few days now. And I honestly want to know who even attacked Barricade before this even strted with Skywarp and Starscream. Anyway, update soon. I wanna know what is going to happen.
electro moonlight chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
will there be more of this awesome?
electro moonlight chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
awwww no I really hope megatron gets whats coming to him, same for sounders
electro moonlight chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
ohhh no poor cade, please let this get better
electro moonlight chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
what is TacDat by the way?
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
awwww cute
DemonSurfer chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
It's a shame that this one hasn't updated in a long time. I hope it's just lying dormant rather then completely abandoned.