Reviews for The Chosen
Garideth chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Ah, his reaction was just HILARIOUS!

And then it got all sad and sweet and aw!

Loving this story so far! Can't wait to finish it!
together25x3 chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
This is an abso-freakin-lutely amazing story! It is original and well written. I love it!
Garideth chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ah, only the first chapter and I'm already hooked! As soon as I get the time, I'm gonna read the rest of this!

Oh, and I know you probably get asked this all the time, but you seem like an experienced writer and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind reading my work-both of my fics-and telling me what you think. I'm really trying to up the publicity and I'd really like a better review than just "Can't wait for the next chapter!" If you don't want to, that's fine, thanks for your time, anyway!

~Garideth!
bobbysidjit chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
I love this! Everything about it! Her relationship with everyone and the interactions. The plot line was amazing. and it had a great ending! Its sad that OC stories don't get enough reviews, especially one like this. :D
Puddin little minx chapter 19 . 10/11/2011
Still lmao at Dean fainting amazing story loved it so much had me in the edge of my seat so please please do a sequel pretty please I'm already dying for more:)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Oh my god, Dean. BEST REACTION EVER. Sam is gonna take the piss out of him for fainting like a girl till the end of days. OMG I really hope you have a sequel to this stashed somewhere. *runns off to look*
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
oooooooooh! HAPPY DAPPY END! STRIIIIIIKE! Damned that chapter was a rollercoaster. First I thought...well, that was easy. Btw kudos for Zara not just being the damsel, but actually fighting her way out of that room. Then I thought: Damn you Joshua. And Bobby to the rescue, awesome stuff. And then the knife and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but our angel saved the da-hay *dances off in a halo of joy*
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
You gotta be effing kidding me. JOHN YOU STUPID STUPID SOB! AAARGH! Sorry gotta run to the next chapter!
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
I KNEW IT! Way to go, Sam, way to go Make your brother proud. Damned, Cas really knows how to set the mood, doesn't he? And Zara, deflowered in her dreams, well that will be a story for the grand children. Oh wait...do you need protection when you have dream-sex? Ok, my kind is just going crazy now. I loved Dean sticking up for SAm, just another evidence of how much the whole apocalypse thing has changed the the two of them. John doesn't stand a chance anymore.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
I like it. And I so agree with Dean. When Sam is angry, nothing and noones wants to be in his way. Bloody hell. John is gonna meet a few surprises about his sons, the poor guy
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
ba...wha...de...JOHN? Ok, I did not see that one coming. Also Zara's abduction. Wow, that's what I call a surprisung chapter *races off to the next one*
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Oh the panic room *marvels in sadistically fond memories* Great voices for all of the characters again. And also great interaction between the brothers! Loved the fact that dean tried to calm the waters for his little brother. The little exchange between Zara and Cas was just too cute. Really makes me miss the old Cas, when I look at the Season 6 finale. Zara is really growing into a very own character over the chapters. She sticks up for herself and doesn't like other people pushing her around. And Sam deserved a little punishment after his actions, even though I would have done the same he did.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Oh my god, this chapter was amaaaaazing! First all the sweetness and the great interactions between the brothers and then the overboiling tempers of Sam and Zara. Damned, they really do make a good couple. When she packed her stuff I was thinking: Oh, please, no angst 'where is she' scene, but damned, girl. Your conclusion was soooooo amusing and yet tense and just great. The moment Sam stormed after her I was like: Man, just carry her back inside, you are like 5 times her height AND HE DID! Damned, that was a great scene. Loved Loved Looooved this chapter!
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
They are soulmates? Ok, that is really cute would explain the immidiate attraction. *sighs* Goodbye, shared Sam and Dean heaven, Sammy is sticking with his girl. I loved the little exchange between the brothers when Sam unthinkingly gave the room a little PDA. Bobby was hilarious, too. The thing with the dreamroot sounds interesting. *bites nails*
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
muwaaahahaha I see more ballistic!Sam coming up, my favourite kind! The scene with Sam freaking out because of all of Zara's blood was heartbreaking. Dean was his awesome self. I love him. And your Bobby is spot on. Great voices for all of them btw. And our favourite couple is just too cute. I love the teasing between the two of them. Gives it a nice spin instead of drenching us readers in pure sweetness. A good realtionship needs some humour