Reviews for Music Box
Everyone's a cunt in this story
Naxinator chapter 2 . 3/18
wow Brittany's parents are really hard working they never get tired
Ya boi chapter 30 . 2/23
Truly an amazing story, I loved how the characters evolved throughout the story. I don't know if this story was intended to go on but I think the last chapter was a pretty good way to end the story. 8/8 m8
itsallsentimental chapter 1 . 1/9
omg this story is so awesome. "patiently" waiting for the final chapters thou. pls don't let this be a case where I have to make up my own crappy ending cuz I wouldn't do justice. ps. first 2017 review
Pirate-Jet chapter 30 . 8/25/2016
Is this fic closed or is there still gonna be an update?

Also, me and my best friend literally read this fic as bed time stories back in high school. Thank you so much for creating such a great story. This is better than any novels I've read.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/18/2016
Oh. My. Lanta.
Where has this fic been hiding? How am I just now coming across it? Why is it not complete?
Captain-Save-A-Hoe chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
This story is amazing! Please continue!?
notsostraightsailor chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
This is one of the best Brittana fics ever! The way you've made the characters evolve from the beginning till the end is truly fascinating. If this was a book I swear I would've bought in an instant because damn dude this here is a masterpiece. Totally recommending all my Brittana shippers to read this amazing piece 333
meva desa chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
Every couple of years i always remember this story, just something will happen and I'll think of it. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading it now and it's just incredible. You've managed to make a completely believable and interesting world for very dynamic characters and i really wish you would finish the story.
It would be a shame to let such a masterpiece go unfinished though i understand that many years have happened since you started it. This is one of those stories that's so well written that you feel like and remember it like a movie that's true to life, one that's very vivid in your mind. I just wanted you to know that this is a story that's not forgotten. Thank you for your work on it :)
aren3344 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Second comment 2016! Wooooaaaah. I wish I was first comment 2016 but someone beat me to it. It's sad this fic won't be updated anymore but we did get a great story right. But what if the reason we're not getting updates is coz the author forgot his/her/intersex/genderfluid/their password to fanfic or something :D. Now that is tragic. I swear i'mo get first comment 2017 though.
rochaarguelles chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
pleaseeee finish the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oh wow..it's been almost 2 years since the last update! I'm begging you pls keep continuing on this fic! Musicbox is the first brittana fic i've ever read,long before i even knew what fanfiction is! So it'll always has a special place in my heart,it still does to this every day. This is the first time i've ever gotten truly love brittany and santana relationship,back when i haven't awared of them yet. But if you don't want to that's also ur choice. I wasn't trying to pressured you into anything,i simply just saying that it'll be unfortunate to leave this fic unfinished bc it's such an amazing story. If you sell it,i'd totally buy a dozen copy of this fic. No question ask:) kay well i hope all is well
trixxhuab chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
please do continue this awesome story of yours.
International chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
I don't know if you still read these comments anymore, but I would like to say that you have written something epic. I know you took us back in time but it has been truly a joy and pleasure to read. I hope we get the end of the story when you have the time. Thank you...
erascabhotmail chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
I would buy this book. Don't end there please the story must go on... Coming from me is massive because I hate reading but I'm hooked!
2,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »