Reviews for Music Box
International chapter 30 . 10/28
I don't know if you still read these comments anymore, but I would like to say that you have written something epic. I know you took us back in time but it has been truly a joy and pleasure to read. I hope we get the end of the story when you have the time. Thank you...
erascabhotmail chapter 30 . 9/25
I would buy this book. Don't end there please the story must go on... Coming from me is massive because I hate reading but I'm hooked!
Can u email me the rest of this story please I don't know where to find it
Is there any more? I must keep reading
godblessthefandom chapter 30 . 8/4
This is as broad and magical an epic tale as I could have hoped for when I started reading this story. Thank you so much for your work!
Honestly, I would love to know the end of this story. Will Santana and Brittany ever be able to return to Lopez estate? What will become of Quinn and Puck's baby? Will Rachel really get to marry the Prince? will the kingdom fall in chaos or be restored?
But, in the end, this last chapter gave me more than enough. Brittany and Santana are together, and willing to fight for their love, and each other.
This was a beautiful story, and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

StayGolden26 chapter 30 . 7/30
Is this the end?¿ I mean I can take it as one but you left Quinn's story. I love this fic too much! Don't abandon it! I'll pay you to finish it!
iamtheguest23 chapter 30 . 7/17
INCREDIBLE ! You left me speechless, is this the end ?
I can't compare this story to any i have ever read ... Your writing is so amazing! The plot, the story, is unbelievable..YOU ARE GENIUS. Thank You so much for sharing this story with us.
ofoursouls chapter 30 . 6/17
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 30 . 6/2
I don't dare to assume whether this is the end or not...doesn't seem like it though. The story totally sucked me in. It's like a fairytale :) Really beautiful and expertly written. I definitely love this piece. I can only hope the author resumes writing and gives it its proper happy ending it no doubt deserves. Just like me. ;) In any case, thank you for sharing. I can only imagine how much time was spent on the outline. It takes a genius to create such intricate webs of storylines that come so beautifully together. I would love to read it in full more than anything. So, I hold on to hope. :)
Hannah chapter 30 . 3/28
I love this story so much! I recently got into some Brittana fics because the final season of Glee renewed my interest and hope in them. This story was recommended on a blog and I'm so glad I followed the link over here! I love period aus and this one just sucks me into the time and place. At first I wasn't too sure about you making Quinn a villian, but then I thought "oh man I can't wait until she gets knocked up!" She and Santana would make great allies considering their situations. And I would love to see all these young people work together to make their world a better one. I do hope you continue someday. I would love to see how their happy ending plays out!
writtingaboutsantana chapter 30 . 3/19
This was amazing. I'd totally buy it.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 15 . 3/15
The end of act 1... I've been silently crying for about two minutes.
ZflashGleek11 chapter 30 . 2/21
I re-read the last 10 chapters...waiting and hoping you can spare time to update :)
Constanza.L chapter 30 . 1/21
This is amazing, i want to cry xre
weeoil chapter 30 . 1/18
Wow! This story is pretty intense! I love the plot and little angst here and there though most of the time I hate some evil characters so much. I hope one day you'll come back and finish it.
2,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »