Reviews for Music Box
Pirate-Jet chapter 30 . 8/25
Is this fic closed or is there still gonna be an update?

Also, me and my best friend literally read this fic as bed time stories back in high school. Thank you so much for creating such a great story. This is better than any novels I've read.
Oh. My. Lanta.
Where has this fic been hiding? How am I just now coming across it? Why is it not complete?
Captain-Save-A-Hoe chapter 30 . 7/22
This story is amazing! Please continue!?
notsostraightsailor chapter 30 . 7/3
This is one of the best Brittana fics ever! The way you've made the characters evolve from the beginning till the end is truly fascinating. If this was a book I swear I would've bought in an instant because damn dude this here is a masterpiece. Totally recommending all my Brittana shippers to read this amazing piece 333
meva desa chapter 30 . 6/12
Every couple of years i always remember this story, just something will happen and I'll think of it. This is my 3rd or 4th time reading it now and it's just incredible. You've managed to make a completely believable and interesting world for very dynamic characters and i really wish you would finish the story.
It would be a shame to let such a masterpiece go unfinished though i understand that many years have happened since you started it. This is one of those stories that's so well written that you feel like and remember it like a movie that's true to life, one that's very vivid in your mind. I just wanted you to know that this is a story that's not forgotten. Thank you for your work on it :)
aren3344 chapter 1 . 5/8
Second comment 2016! Wooooaaaah. I wish I was first comment 2016 but someone beat me to it. It's sad this fic won't be updated anymore but we did get a great story right. But what if the reason we're not getting updates is coz the author forgot his/her/intersex/genderfluid/their password to fanfic or something :D. Now that is tragic. I swear i'mo get first comment 2017 though.
karma8867 chapter 13 . 2/2
pleaseeee finish the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oh's been almost 2 years since the last update! I'm begging you pls keep continuing on this fic! Musicbox is the first brittana fic i've ever read,long before i even knew what fanfiction is! So it'll always has a special place in my heart,it still does to this every day. This is the first time i've ever gotten truly love brittany and santana relationship,back when i haven't awared of them yet. But if you don't want to that's also ur choice. I wasn't trying to pressured you into anything,i simply just saying that it'll be unfortunate to leave this fic unfinished bc it's such an amazing story. If you sell it,i'd totally buy a dozen copy of this fic. No question ask:) kay well i hope all is well
trixxhuab chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
please do continue this awesome story of yours.
International chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
I don't know if you still read these comments anymore, but I would like to say that you have written something epic. I know you took us back in time but it has been truly a joy and pleasure to read. I hope we get the end of the story when you have the time. Thank you...
erascabhotmail chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
I would buy this book. Don't end there please the story must go on... Coming from me is massive because I hate reading but I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Can u email me the rest of this story please I don't know where to find it
Guest chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Is there any more? I must keep reading
godblessthefandom chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
This is as broad and magical an epic tale as I could have hoped for when I started reading this story. Thank you so much for your work!
Honestly, I would love to know the end of this story. Will Santana and Brittany ever be able to return to Lopez estate? What will become of Quinn and Puck's baby? Will Rachel really get to marry the Prince? will the kingdom fall in chaos or be restored?
But, in the end, this last chapter gave me more than enough. Brittany and Santana are together, and willing to fight for their love, and each other.
This was a beautiful story, and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

StayGolden26 chapter 30 . 7/30/2015
Is this the end?¿ I mean I can take it as one but you left Quinn's story. I love this fic too much! Don't abandon it! I'll pay you to finish it!
2,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »