Reviews for ReprimandED
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww, this was a wonderful mini-fic! I believe you were rather spot-on with their personalities and the overall story had a nice flow to it. :)

Double-D pretty much is the show's whipping boy, isn't he? :(

Despite their far-from perfect frienships, I'm happy that the Eds have each other at least. :)

-Angel
Skymouth chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was adorable and pretty much in character! Made me all misty-eyed by the end! I could so see that happening! I love it when people can peg the real Eddy and the reason he does things the way he does.
Account Changed chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*sob* *sniffle* (Grabs tissue) That was a really great story! I always thought of Eddy that way!
ZodIaCCaT chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aw the ending was so cute. I luv it!
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
NoV: Oh...that last line made me teary!

KUDOS!

ILovemenoV
Bay chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Well, this fic started out promising and then degenerated into pointlessly melodramatic slurry in the middle, with a rushed conclusion that didn't feel developed enough to produce any emotional impact at the end.
With cartoons like Ed, Edd n Eddy you have to be careful with your handling of certain things. For example, it's hard to feel aghast at the injustice of Edd getting injured. After all, this is in the context of a cartoon where innocent bystanders are routinely squashed with cows, fridges and houses and end up none the worse for it.
I also dislike seeing Edd angsting and whining about how so-and-so's hurt his feelings. I'm not saying it wasn't justified but, when it comes to fanfiction at least, that's all Edd ever seems to do. The cartoon itself rarely allows this kind of emotional scene, so to write one takes a lot of tact to make it believeable rather than forced or ridiculous. I think you were going along the right lines, but you fell short somewhere.
Whenever I read a fanfic where Edd is either drowning in his own self-pity or acting as a shrink and a peacemaker and nothing more, it just reeks of bad characterisation. There is more to Edd's character than those two things but sadly, more often than not, fanfic writers choose to simply over exaggerate those two characteristics instead of attempting the more difficult task of trying to pin down his personality.
Perhaps I'm judging it unfairly as this is a fairly short story but, since it's character driven rather than plot driven, I should have got the feeling I was reading about characters rather than caricatures from the start.
Apologies if this review comes across as flamey rather than helpful. Sometimes it's difficult for me to get my critiques across tactfully, but I hope you found some of the points useful.
Destiny Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
AW. Cute. Friend fic', YEA!
Double D to da 3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Awesome story, Z!

"Go, Z! GO, Z! GO! GO! GO, Z!"
Nova-sama chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
HEY! I LIKED IT! SO SWEET, & SAD TOO. :(
BialyshtockNBlewm Onna chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I loved Eddy's last line! That was so sweet. I really liked this one! A good exploration of their group dynamic (that also apparently gets me into a Double D speech moment o_O) without being, uh...dumb or something. There we go, think I'm back to my usual ditzy state of mind! WHEE! Sooo very good, me dear!
Travista chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Yes! Thank you! poor, Edd taking the blame for his friends *sniff* Nice fic by the way, keep it up!
Tora-Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
moonwing: when i saw that eppisode i wondered why they blamed double d, it isnt his fault! you voiced my opinion! great ficcy!

metabee: wow... she is calm...
Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Your just like me, an F.C.A.S (Favorite Charater Abuse Syndrome) sufferer. Its why I love your fics so much!