Reviews for Jenny Hopkins
Please update
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
how about johnny?
Shortforesmerelda chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
This is really cool! I love Beatrice, her and Earnest are definately my favourite characters! I think to improve it the characters need to be a little more accurate with the dialogue. Especially the nerds as they have such an interesting style of speaking. Jenny is sweet while being totally badass which I admire. P.S anything with zombies is amazing but the walking dead game/ the enemy / Shaun of the dead are my favourites.
ElDragonRojoX chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
good so far
wintergirlz chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
write more,awsome story.:)

;):)
snowgirl chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
awsome story.:) write more.:);):)
Madame Apathy chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Ms Phillips smoking was a nice little twist. It might be interesting to delve into what started the rivalries between Hattrick and Galloway.

Anyway, this was interesting, so keep going. Adding a little bit of humour in the next chapter might be a good idea. :)
gordy chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Good chapter!

the laptop seems fishy, i think it migt actually be illegal...

ummm... jenny should go out with duncan the townie. or if she's gonna work her respect up with all the cliques, she should date the leaders. then edgar can be her final love intrest. wait, since you said no russell, jenny could work her respect up with the bi guys of each group. and duncan can be her final love interest. :) i luv duncan so muchh

hoping you go for each clique leader *crossess fingers*
ineed2talk to my therapist chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Ooh! I like zombie movies! they freak out my friends so i laugh at them when they tremble.

ohoho, gary you sly dog. wanting to be jenny's boyfriend, eh? jenny should have said yes! i'm mad now because she didn't! i want to smash a tv! D; saaaaaayy yeees jennnny!

omg, i want to write a jenny/gary fic now. :) well, i guess i'll start. IT'LL BE FULL OF HOT HATE SEX AND GARY BEING A DOUCHE AND HARRASSING JENNY AND THEN SHE KICKS THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. yeah.. awesome.. crap, i need an account! buh! i don't even have an email account! should i use yahoo or google? :/
Madame Apathy chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
This is pretty good. A little bit more description would be nice, but everyone seems fairly in character.
anonamys chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
P.S.

You for got Zoe, I like her and Beatrice more than the rest of them.
anonamys chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Nice work so far. If you are going to do the game exactly, you should add in Gary, since he is an essencial part of the story. and what about the girlfriends/boyfriends? are u going to add them too? Can;t wait for your next update.
LosSantosFool chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Okay, after reading this, I must say: Better.

Seems you're getting a bit better with writing. This chapter is more descriptive than the first.

Here's my offering of some sage advice, (quoting Earnest is the best!).

Firstly, when having a character speak, it needs to look like this-

"Welcome to Bullworth." Gary greeted.

Not-

" Welcome to Bullworth." Gary greeted.

There's no space after the first quotation mark.

Secondly, it looks like you didn't use question marks or exclaimation marks. Question marks are required when a character asks a question.

Just work on it. Otay?
Madame Apathy chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Not bad, although I'm a little surprised that Jenny is capable of beating up jocks and escaping without a scratch. A bit more description and this'll be perfect.
Joshp9690 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This story has a ton of potential, keep up the good work daklan, I love it so far