Reviews for Échec Et Mat
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
so cute!i love this! definitely one of my favourites!
MapleButts chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cute!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww, this was cute. :) I love Black and White, and I love these little drabbles. My favorite ones were Awkwardness (I could totally picture Black walking in, seeing her, and pulling his hat down below his eyes as a blush rises on his cheeks-so cute!) and Old School (because LOL). Thank for writing these!

If you're interested, I've seen other authors take their one-sentence drabbles like these and turn them into oneshots. Just in case you were bored and wanted to give us a bit more fluff to work with. :3 *hint hint*
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Here's a list of my favorites, I loved the entire thing. XDD

(WHY IS THERE A SUDDEN INFLUX OF AWESOME BLACK X WHITE FICS?)

12. It took Black all the courage and might he had- which wasn't much- to tackle the girl down and ask her out.

15. "Do you like me? Check yes or no." Cheren read aloud, trying to stifle his laughter. "Black, just man up and ask her already!"

"What the hell happened to you guys?" - Cheren. I love Cheren in this fic. He's such a deadpan snarker and that's awesome.

So yeah. I love this fic, and the title was not unoriginal. It was fancy, because I actually know what it says. So yeah. *high fives* YOU'RE COOL.

-RV