Reviews for telling her my feelings
Iluvmovies chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
CAT FIIIIGHT!
Iluvmovies chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I mean, ice is cool, but I HATE the ice princess!
minicynthia chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
dang this wont be pretty
the original bitch chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
do they end up together?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
where the rest it was juicie story come on bitch
MakorraLove97 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Loving the story so far! Great job! I hope you update this! :)
Marzipan-Pond chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
I know it's your own story and creative license and all that crap but I honestly don't think Lavagirl would put out five minutes after Sharkboy said he loved her.
Also, when they were shagging or when she slapped him, wouldn't Lavagirl have burned Sharkboy.
I honestly don't think the ice princess would come in and just randomly grope Sharkboy but I'm being a tinge hypocritical here, I read iCarly story's with bitchy Carly or Torchwood stories with man-stealing Gewn.
To me, this story came across as childish. Many of the aspects in the story were vague and needed elaboration and more thought.
And last, the shocker. The lack of using new lines when a new character is speaking made the story hard to read. Which was definately not aided by the lack of quotation marks. Please put new lines for new characters and also quotation marks in your stories in the future so the readers may enjoy it more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
stupid ice girl
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
so sweet (:
samiamf69 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
i absolutely love sb and lg! ur story is really good so far plz update really really soon!
Fire Hero chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
ummmmmm... THIS IS NOT FINISH, SO PLEASE DO!
Uh chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
This is really childish. And thats coming from an eleven year old. You should try using "quotation marks" and explain how they feel don't just lettuce observe it
Kenzie chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Whooooooo go LG! Iceprincess had no right!
angel slater chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
prety prety prety prety prety prety please write more chapters prety please with a cherry on top.
Veronica and balthzar chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I love your story just on thing. What does "I felt grass shatter one my heart" mean.