Reviews for Konstantine
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/26
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing it.
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm sad that I've come to the end. Poe and Pinkie spoke to my heart and soul. "Konstantine" was poignant, inspirational and uplifting. And, thank you for writing a wonderful fic that told a great story where "fluff" wasn't necessary to hold it together.

Thanks for writing for our fandom. Simply great story and great writing.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Elaine Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all fiction reading sites and twitter
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 3/12
Aww! Great story. Would love to read more even if its just an outtake of the future or something.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/12
loved this story
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 3/11
Someone on perusing the shelves was looking for this Fic and when the name was posted, I decided to check it out. I am very glad I did.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 3/11
This was a rec I saw with what it was about and I just had to read it. Your story is about a great writer, Edward of course, but it's your words we actual read which makes YOU the great writer. Fantastic! ;o)
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 3/11
Great story glad that they found each other again.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 3/11
Excellent story!
Nonita chapter 1 . 3/11
So sad and the same time is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 3/11
wonderful one-shot. I just found it today and it was so... amazing. thank you for writing it and sharing it. if you ever plan on expanding it, let me know! at least to know pinkie and poe's future. i'm not above begging! lol thanks again, it was truly a joy to read. xoxo mina
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 2/17
I love it.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 1/26
This was amazing. I cried and it was a beautiful ending to a tragic beginning.
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Love, love, love!
jennifer chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
aww too bad the author wont continue,the ending was so sweet and starting to sizzle
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013