Reviews for Traitor
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Well, if they finally have Ron and Ginny on their side, it shouldn't be that hard to convince the rest of the Wizarding World (except for those who really did support Voldemort without the Imperius, and were rather hoping to keep Snape silent about them).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Of *course* the Ministry isn't corrupt. Even though Snape could name current Ministry officials who were all too happy to cooperate with Voldemort and then plead 'Imperio'.

Maybe that's one of the reasons he's being railroaded.
SkyWolf25 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Why can't you just continue this?! D:
RxlilgagaSevvySnapeLover chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
No! don't stop writing this story! Why must the world come to this?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
No, he thought to himself. You caused this. You chose this. Deal with it.

-Yes, he chose to risk himself for Dumbledore, who is probably thrilled that his plan worked so well; Voldie gone, the Trio triumphant, and the man who outlived his beloved Marauders in hell.

Because, of course, Dumbledore never told anyone else or left behind any evidence to keep Snape out of prison or from being Kissed. How special.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Added you in Pottermore. Slytherin too?

Anyway, great story so far.
Saramagician chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Wow! Amazing! it is very interesting...very very much. Just update soon...
wokanshutaiduo chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
wowwww, great story! please keep it up! and pleeeaaaasee make it a happy ending!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Congrats on getting into Pottermore. ;) I haven't got in yet. Waiting for my dratted welcome letter. tsk, tsk...

This is an interesting idea and you have written it well so far. Glad that the trio are pitching in.

Looking forward to more.

Cheers.
mercurywrites chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Really interesting! I was happy when I saw it was more than just a oneshot :)
BloodCharm chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Yeah! Someone finally believes him. I saw the second part last night, he died for no reason! Sorry Snape is my fav. Please update soon
wandamarie chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
wow loving it thank
wandamarie chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
oh may it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wow it is a good one
Forbidden1991 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Poor Snape! Azkaban is horrible but I love the idea!