Reviews for Saw
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
lol i love it so funny and the best thing ever i thought of when i heard of the saw bit
SilverSnape31 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
cool! hahahaha..more!
leah.r.malfoy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
er..i think i said something about ... WRITE MORE PLEASE
leah.r.malfoy chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
AHH COME ONE WRITE MORE PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE THAT SUCH A CLIFF HANGER
E. Darkbow chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was written very well and the suspense was amazing!

My only one critique goes as follows...

How...how on Earth could you consider doing that to poor old Severus? (It's still a great story, but just... It's Snape for crying out loud!)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
When would the Headmaster come for him?

-Never. He's been written off, and all the codes and passwords changed.

Plus, he would bleed to death while he was cutting his own leg off if he didn't put a tourniquet in place before he started.

But of course the door was locked, and he'll die all the sooner for bleeding to death.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow! Now I'm sure Voldemort had lost one evil and loyal Death Eater Like you! you can be even more evil than Voldemort himself! it's pity he hasn't found the opportunity to know you! And of course you are not only a thread for light side, but also a thread for all of humanity! he he ;P
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow!

I have not seen Saw, so I don't know if you came up with the end yourself, but if you did, WOW! The story was good the whole way through, but the end really made it work.

That's about a cruel as it gets. I can't imagine the amount of willpower it takes to cut one's own limb off. To not only withstand the pain, but also to keep going, to cause that pain. Although, if anyone in HP could do it, I would bet on Snape.

I think Voldemort planted that dream, just to make him do it.

Normally I want one-shots to continue longer than they do, but this one cuts off at the perfect place.

Very, very well done.

Pepipanda
Restless Spirit of the Night chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Good story. I'm going to go grieve now.
Templar's Creed chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was a great story. I knew Voldemort was lying that the door was locked. He just wanted to see Severus cut his leg off. You should keep going with this story it was good.
snapsforsnape chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
For some reason I thought this was going to be a oneshot so when I got to that cruel ending, I was shocked. I'm interested to see where this goes.