Reviews for Highway to hell
Riddle Wraith chapter 5 . 2/5
Yeah, no. I can't even read this anymore. Your Vegeta pisses me off (in the fact that he's a whiny fucking coward for trying to get his fight this way). If I were Gohan, I would've snapped the fucker's neck in the first place to save myself the trouble. It's pretty annoying to see him still treating Vegeta like an ally when, real or not, the motherfucker KILLED him and got him escorted strait to hell. I'd say that's a pretty fucking traitorous action. I understand that you're trying to show that Gohan doesn't like violence, but not killing a dangerous enemy when you have a chance is immensely stupid (and I'm talking about the fight in the "throne" room. Even if snapping his neck didn't kill him permanently the bastard would deserve it.). Whatever though. It isn't my story. I might have even enjoyed it if the characterizations didn't piss me off so much.
guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
that was shite, gohan should have killed vegeta and piccolo then tortured goku
nancy103 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
You have great cliffhangers for your chapters!
Pizzadude5665 chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
i liked everything but this chapter tbh i just dont like videl anymore :( especially cuz kanara is the best
Pizzadude5665 chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
That was amazing. this story was amazing i loved everything about it, one of the best ive ever read for sure i love it
Pizzadude5665 chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
i love kanara so much. this chapter is so badass guess im not gonna be president
Pizzadude5665 chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
i have a feeling broly is comming idk why but its a hunch. if it is im going to be the president when im older
Pizzadude5665 chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
tarble is still alive though. and i really really like kanara i hope she gets revived or something
Pizzadude5665 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
that was awesome i love these saiyans
Pizzadude5665 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
this story, is 2 damn good
Pizzadude5665 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
THIS IS GETTING BETTER HELL YEAH I LOVE IT
Pizzadude5665 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
hahahahahaha "Get out of my head" i laughed so hard
Pizzadude5665 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
f off videl mind ur own beezwax
Pizzadude5665 chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I LOVE KANARA! f off videl
Pizzadude5665 chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
this chapter was amazing loved gohan and kanara's little love spat