Reviews for Visitation
mara lena chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh dear. that one was hard to bear. but extremely good at the same time. i guess, that's what you wanted so,
mission accomplished, i would say! still not sure how i feel about these dark fics but cannot stay away from them either. i am quite torn. but that's the point, isn't it?
so, i dare say: more, please!
aallen chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I enjoyed reading your story and would really like to see what you have planned for the sequel!
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Do you want to know what I think about this? Just: a

aaaaaaaaah! Oh - my - god.

My feelings. O.O The end is heart breaking and even during the story. Helens thoughts, oh god. This made me really sad. All in all simply amazing.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very angsty and dark - but loved it anyway!
Katsume chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very well done. The show plays beautifully to the strength and flaws of both characters and you have done them quiet on target. Very beautifully and insightfully written. I have a hard time seeing John as a peaceful lover, because of his demon and his past. I also don't see Helen as anything less than forceful and determined in her own right. So while I love to read fics about them,the characters themselves are dark in many ways. Thank you for a well written story that stays true to the characters, at least in my opinion.
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow! You really wrote all that in one nite? Thanks for the info at the end by the way! I really enjoyed reading this! Would it be cliche (or God forbid creepy) if I said I thought it was beautiful? I love the idea of both the characters going through an inner struggle during John's "visitation". I also like the way that you delt with that inner struggle from both characters' POV. Seriously, a really great story and beautifully written!
merzedez chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
omg... what a cliffhanger this would have a greate sequal that is if u dicide to make one wich i hope u are... i loved how u discribed johns hunger for helen... i give ur stoyr 20 stars! i hope to read more stories from u... XD
depressionkills chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Thought this was an awesome story, personally I love dark fics, death's all good too. But still it's nice she lived. I like the way you make it seem at the start like he's there to kill her, then in the middle you change it up to seem like he just wants to take her, then it all comes back with gusto at the end, very exciting.

The best Helen John fic I've read I think, although I have become somewhat of a fan of yours recently, and I hope you continue it into a series, plenty more darkness and angst to come I hope!
midwifeonboard chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow! Just wow! Very dark and scary and super hot in a weirdly twisted way. Well done.
NAZ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
love it, i would love to see a sequel. will helen ever be able t forgive john for his actions, will john be cured?

thanks for not killing helen, i hate character death.
SamCrazed chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really enjoyed it! I would also enjoy a sequel and I am glad you said she didn't die. I don't like character death, but close is okay. I would like to see the aftermath of this.
d3vilish chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow! What a dark, sensual and unexpected story. Extremely well written. I'm still in shock from the ending. I think you've depicted the relationship between John and Helen really well here; you've captured the distance between them and the different people they've become perfectly.

Wow. Still recovering from that ending.

Regardless of your Author's Note at the end you may want to make this a one shot story... could definitely be one!

Great job!

-d3vilish
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It would be interesting to see how everyone deals with the aftermath of this tho