Reviews for Geas of Gryffindor
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 26 . 7/5
I completely understand the illness but having been there myself. I have to say I can't wait to read the next bit of this incredibly brilliant story! If you'd like help if some kind, I'd be happy to serve in what capacity you might need. Blessings and best wishes to you!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 25 . 7/5
I completely adore the way you altered and shared what might have been in the HP verse. This chap was stellar! Well, all of them are but I love how you've positioned Narcissa walking the knife's edge. Such a challenge, but you wrote it exceedingly well!
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 9 . 7/5
I completely adore your stories but this chapter was stellar! I love listening to the Lily inside Snape's head. completely stellar. I would be even better if he shared those insights with one of the kids.
i am so glad that your health is recovering! your quality of writing has recovered in the past few chapters, too. before (in mid-story) i could barely understand anything that was going on and had to force myself to carry on with the story. the characters were hard to tell apart, notably because even though you were clear to refer to them by different names in third person, the characters themselves made no such distinction (eg ron calling malfoy "draco") there were a lot more plot holes too, what happened? it seemed like you were very engaged in writing the story, but sacrificed readability for artistic expression. for example, during the romancy conversation between hermione and draco, both of them kept cutting each other off and seemed to gain the capacity of reading each other's minds. some things are better left artistically implied, but in the end the conversation was just hard to follow. you also seemed to have lost a measure of your quintessential sense of humor i much enjoyed in SOS. the last few chapters were still amazing, though! i've been keeping up with your series for 6 years now and i'm ever a fan!
Feball3001 chapter 26 . 3/4
Just spent a few days rereading and then catching up. I was starting to think we'd never see Snape find Sirius. The story reads like it is coming to a close. Looking forward to the remaining chapters when you do continue writing and posting.
Feball3001 chapter 15 . 3/1
Catching up on old alerts. They build up when I don't have reading time. I love the direction you took this chapter and getting to see Snape from the first story. I was glad to see the plot of finding Sirius had not been forgotten. I'm curious to find out what will happen with baby Tom Riddle when Harry returns.
mika chapter 26 . 2/6
after a long time i came back to this series again and i cannot tell you how glad i was to find it continued! i love this story to bits. the attention to detail, the character development,the different POVs, the absolutely weird stuff happening all the time- it is just wonderful. safe to say, this is one of my favourite ffs of all time. I actually stopped reading ff's in general for some time now, because I have failed to find really good ones (for me) lately, but reading this series again (yeah, i started reading it from scratch, for the third or fourth time i think, because i love it and dont want to miss bits.) made me all hyped and excited.

i wish you all the best for your health and life and am looking forward to reading more of this fabulous story. thanks for not giving up on it despite life being hard sometimes!
Hedwig35 chapter 1 . 1/29
I am just reading this after finishing SOS.
I don't like it as much as SOS but it sort of grows on you. for the first few chapters I was nearly turned away because I feared that you would try to fit SOS into BOok 7 and retell book 7 but it ended up being different.

Maybe I just hate the horcrux thing too much to be able to like this story as much as SoS and it isn't your story that does not live up to SoS for me.

I love your reviews of other stories in the ANs - always looking for good fanfiction.
Shalarean chapter 26 . 1/9
I read all the way through both your first (Slytherin) all the way through to this one in a single day...amazing. It kills me that you ended it here and I really really really hope you are going to post the next chapter soon!
jeni.studios chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
Really, so lovely. I've spent about a week stealing a minute here and there (giving my husband the stink eye when he tries to interrupt my reading) and read thru both stories. Seriously fantastic. I am a admitted addict to fanfiction and I have read ALOT. No, seriously. Alot. Yours is so easy to read, all the stupid irritations with bad grammar are no where to be seen, and the story, plot and characters are delicious. I hope you are doing well, and I hope a nice review makes your day a bit shinier.
Jeni
.com
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
Brilliant. Some years ago I read a lot of Harry Potter stories and now it feels like coming home...
I love, how you portrait every person so human, so lovable despite (or because of?) their flaws (well, except for Voldemort: great characterization, but of course not exactly lovable).
I love the nuances in the Dracos, Rons and Snapes from the different universes. They are still Draco, Ron and Snape, just with slight differences, depending on how life had treaded them.
I love the warm, affectionate relationship between Ron, Hermine, Draco, Harry and Snape.
I love Severus Snape's sarcasm and strength and humanness.
I love your plot with surprising twists and suspense.
I love the way you weave ethical issues into the story.
Did I say, that I love your writing?
I read in your authod's note about your illness and I'm glad you're better now. Best wishes!
Robin Y chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
I love Severus Snape's sarcasm and strength and humanness.
I love your plot with surprising twists and suspense.
I love the way you weave ethical issues into the story.
Did I say, that I love your writing?
Aria Eragon chapter 26 . 7/30/2016
ahaha I don't know exactly how to say this so it sorry if this is awkward but...
thank you for your last author's note. that may sound weird, but recently I became disabled, and hearing someone else got through it and continued their goals is very touching for me. it's what I never knew I needed to hear, while I'm surrounded by others saying to just give up and realize "reality". so thank you, for both this story and how much your words have changed my view on my future.
ReddishPanther chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Great to see the new chapter. I had just re-read the previous story and this one this past week actually, so was a nice surprise to see a new chapter today :)

Glad to catch up with Severus, and really liked how you wrote his and James' meeting. Had to go back and re-read it once I knew it was James. Liked Severus' interaction with Sirius - how he kind of treated him like a student once he was that age. Also really liked the 'speaking look' between Sirius and James regarding Severus's Remus-like mannerisms.

Sorry to hear you've been ill, but really good you're back up to 65%! I have a long-term illness myself, so I know how much more that kind of wellness can be after you're used to being so low.

Hope things continue well for you.
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
Loved the chapter. I am very proud the Snape went to bring Black back from the veil. Harry really does need Black. It looks like Snape has let bygones be bygones. Hopefully they can continue to pull together for a better future. I will be here to read more of your story when you are able to write it, Good luck and I hope you will continue to get better. God Bless