Reviews for Geas of Gryffindor
cztelnik chapter 25 . 6/1
This story is detailed and while it used the HP as backdrop, still all the main and even some supporting characters have fully fledged personas. The terrain descriptions of the carriage flight and finding the baby was unique. Really like how you played out both Malfoys and Snapes. I wondered if the current Snape is from SoS universe but now not sure. Feel bad for Remus and his suicide attempt but looking forward to better things in the future. This is my second read through but just as good if not better!
graynavarre chapter 6 . 5/20
I am reading it. I took me awhile to figure out what is going on. Where is the Ron that came with Draco?!
graynavarre chapter 2 . 5/20
Back again. I meant I will not ask about "pairings." Great story.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 5/20
I finished the secret of Slytherin and have just started the Geas of Gryffindor and looking forward to more of the story.

And I promise that I won't ask about any "ships"
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 15 . 4/6
Oh, yes, thank you. I do not care how hideous it was, it was a baby, a piece of soul, a being, and it was lying on the floor, shoved out of the way. That rather horrified the girl who's spent hours making sure baby rabbits survived. I was beginning to think no one else cared.
NYCUtopia chapter 25 . 3/21
The plots and (dynamic) characterization in this series are wonderful (and I expect your many recs to be good ones too. I actually found you in someone else's recs!)
I dearly hope your real identity is well-protected, and you will choose to continue updating your fanfiction - especially this awesome GoG! The addition of a Narcissa who can hold her own is a rare icing on the cake, I must say.
Awed greetings from Delacourland ;)
jenjen14 chapter 25 . 1/25
It's a little hard to follow what's going in sometimes but I really loved reading ur fic, especially reading about the relationship between tge main characters!
Wow. I love this story. Do keep going.
Kizie chapter 25 . 1/3
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY. All of the characters are SO beautifully realized (I am, as of this chapter, completely in love with Narcissa Malfoy), the plot is fascinating, your writing is gorgeous, I am so happy that I binge-read this in a day. Oh! And I love the way you write characters interacting with each other, that's SO hard to do and I am always deeply impressed when it's pulled off this well.
DeetsViBre chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I love this story. I hope the rest will be posted soon!
sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wait, so Snape deflected again? I know you said horcruxes exist again, but hmm...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
I would love to see more of this story. I love your characterization's of people and am surprised to find myself cheering for Narcissa! Please do continue,
Elspeth chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Gripping chapter. Narcissus is tap dancing across a minefield and doing a wonderful job of it!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I love the way you write Ron. It's great that you give him so credit; few do. Your Ron is the Ron I think JKR should have written, if she'd allowed Ron to grow more. I'm loving this by the way. I'm curious to find out what happened to the original Draco and Ron.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2014