Reviews for Geas of Gryffindor
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 15 . 4/6
Oh, yes, thank you. I do not care how hideous it was, it was a baby, a piece of soul, a being, and it was lying on the floor, shoved out of the way. That rather horrified the girl who's spent hours making sure baby rabbits survived. I was beginning to think no one else cared.
NYCUtopia chapter 25 . 3/21
The plots and (dynamic) characterization in this series are wonderful (and I expect your many recs to be good ones too. I actually found you in someone else's recs!)
I dearly hope your real identity is well-protected, and you will choose to continue updating your fanfiction - especially this awesome GoG! The addition of a Narcissa who can hold her own is a rare icing on the cake, I must say.
Awed greetings from Delacourland ;)
jenjen14 chapter 25 . 1/25
It's a little hard to follow what's going in sometimes but I really loved reading ur fic, especially reading about the relationship between tge main characters!
Wow. I love this story. Do keep going.
Kizie chapter 25 . 1/3
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY. All of the characters are SO beautifully realized (I am, as of this chapter, completely in love with Narcissa Malfoy), the plot is fascinating, your writing is gorgeous, I am so happy that I binge-read this in a day. Oh! And I love the way you write characters interacting with each other, that's SO hard to do and I am always deeply impressed when it's pulled off this well.
DeetsViBre chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I love this story. I hope the rest will be posted soon!
sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wait, so Snape deflected again? I know you said horcruxes exist again, but hmm...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
I would love to see more of this story. I love your characterization's of people and am surprised to find myself cheering for Narcissa! Please do continue,
Elspeth chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Gripping chapter. Narcissus is tap dancing across a minefield and doing a wonderful job of it!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I love the way you write Ron. It's great that you give him so credit; few do. Your Ron is the Ron I think JKR should have written, if she'd allowed Ron to grow more. I'm loving this by the way. I'm curious to find out what happened to the original Draco and Ron.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
Wonderful story.
simaetha chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
I really liked the visual detail about Charity arranging Narcissa's dress.

Gosh, Voldemort emulating Narcissa's husband has to be super disturbing on a number of levels - it's not a context where his being "nice" to her is at all reassuring...
Outasync chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
I agree with you about Narcissa; she's a complex and interesting character who lives primarily for others. This should make her good-guy sidekick material, but in your story she has become strong, brave and independent simply because the ones she lives for are on the knife-edge of light and dark.

Also agree about the fanfiction pseudonym thing. I've got a couple of stories up here, and I don't want to take them down really, but neither do I want them associated with my original fiction. We write under screen names for a reason!
inkheart9459 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
NARCISSA 3 I really love how you write her. She's such an awesome character, totally Slytherin without falling into the trope of being completely heartless. And I really love the flashes of thoughts she's not supposed to have while in the presence of Voldemort, I think that really anchors her humanity and shows that she isn't just the mask she wear 99.5% of the time.
Also, Charity became quite the badass for me in this chapter, especially after she elected to stay even after the torturing of McGonagall. I kept being like DUDE. The entire time while reading her. I can super see her and Narcissa working together and coming up with some interesting plans.
Ow, McGonagall though. That hurt just a little bit and had my skin crawling the entire time. A
Outasync chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Interesting. We've has SoS as a non-Horcrux universe, now in GoG we get to see how the new crew handle a universe that *does* have horcruxes.

Just finished re-reading SoS, and am enjoying a leisurely stroll through GoG again to extend the pleasure of the new chapter. Also to stop and comment were before I was hurrying through the chapters, eager to know what happened next.

If you *will* write such a page-turner, you're going to have a low reviews-to-hits ratio. Not forgetting the large number of repeat readers that are surely coming here. This is not my first visit, and it won't be my last.