Reviews for Epithalamium
Bethann123 chapter 8 . 7/21
I really hope you finish this! Loving it!
Triscribe chapter 5 . 7/18
Why do I get the feeling that autographed photo is just about the best present Ron's ever had? ;)
NOCAS.93 chapter 8 . 6/30
your fic is absolutelly amazing!
please please please update it
i love how you write ginny and harry

great work xoxo
Mic chapter 1 . 6/6
I thought Arthur & Molly eloped. I'd expect Ginny and Harry to as well to escape the party and the gathering and planning and fussing. This is purely speculation but I think Harry would prefer a smaller more intimate gathering to avoid the large scene if he were to have a wedding celebration. As per your wedding invitee list you include the Prewetts when at bill and fleurs there are only weasleys. Otherwise I really enjoy reading your pieces and understand that this is FanFiction and you are at prefect liberty to tweak things.
Amanda Pall chapter 8 . 6/5
I loved that story! But what a place to stop! You have to write the wedding, with plenty of
Aunty petunia and definitly Ron's speech! And Ernie's date and...
Love your work! Can you update your bio with all your new stories soon? Thanks! Can't wait for the wedding!
Seph6 chapter 2 . 4/1
Nice story and very funy too. I have decided to read your other stories, so wait lots of reviews from me from now on! I have a question for this chapter: what was the "harpies hellions" episode? Did it happen in another story or is for future ones? If it already happen, can you tell me the name of the story? If not can you summarize what you planned for me?
This is adorable and different. Love that it stays with cannon as far as I can tell. Hope you'll continue.
poetrywoman chapter 8 . 2/23
Interested to see how Vernon behaves at the wedding. Like everything else I've read of yours, well written, well done. Thanks for writing!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 1/28
nice chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/28
awesome start
Becky chapter 8 . 1/26
Please, please finish this story.

Your writing is great.

Thank you for doing it.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Love Lee's interview...and Ginny is super good
Lioness1988 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Chapter 8 was particularly good. Enjoying the countdown and overall story development in this tale, and your larger work. Your balance of dialogue and narrative is excellent, and I always look forward to your updates.
gleeficss chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Omg I love it! Please keep updating!