Reviews for Epithalamium
4PrivetDriveLittleWhinging chapter 8 . 8/22
It's a great story! Please continue writing on it. I would like to read about the wedding.
top story chapter 1 . 7/23
111 days left of wedding planning and chaos, I don't think they'll survive
Overide22 chapter 8 . 5/8
I really hope you decide to update this story some day. I really enjoyed reading it and I think you are a great writer.
peps281 chapter 8 . 4/19
Can't wait to read more! I love the wedding planning so far and am looking forward to the wedding. I do hope the Dursleys show but don't cause too much trouble!
Teneombre chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Nice idea to menage the weeding of Ginny and Harry. I am agog to read the wedding in-self (even if I also want to continue reading the setup of the wedding).

catly

Ten
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
I'm a little annoyed that Harry and Ginny haven't gotten married in your series yet. But planning (and writing about) a good wedding takes time, and we're prepared to wait as long as we have to. :-)
Bethann123 chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I really hope you finish this! Loving it!
Triscribe chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Why do I get the feeling that autographed photo is just about the best present Ron's ever had? ;)
Doubtthestarsarefire chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
your fic is absolutelly amazing!
please please please update it
i love how you write ginny and harry

great work xoxo
Mic chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I thought Arthur & Molly eloped. I'd expect Ginny and Harry to as well to escape the party and the gathering and planning and fussing. This is purely speculation but I think Harry would prefer a smaller more intimate gathering to avoid the large scene if he were to have a wedding celebration. As per your wedding invitee list you include the Prewetts when at bill and fleurs there are only weasleys. Otherwise I really enjoy reading your pieces and understand that this is FanFiction and you are at prefect liberty to tweak things.
Amanda Pall chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
I loved that story! But what a place to stop! You have to write the wedding, with plenty of
Aunty petunia and definitly Ron's speech! And Ernie's date and...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Love your work! Can you update your bio with all your new stories soon? Thanks! Can't wait for the wedding!
Seph6 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Nice story and very funy too. I have decided to read your other stories, so wait lots of reviews from me from now on! I have a question for this chapter: what was the "harpies hellions" episode? Did it happen in another story or is for future ones? If it already happen, can you tell me the name of the story? If not can you summarize what you planned for me?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
This is adorable and different. Love that it stays with cannon as far as I can tell. Hope you'll continue.
poetrywoman chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Interested to see how Vernon behaves at the wedding. Like everything else I've read of yours, well written, well done. Thanks for writing!