Reviews for The call
Raegan chapter 1 . 5/24
So basically... Kallik catches a seal and Toklo starts eating it. Then a white bear comes and tries to take the seal. Toklo gets hurt by trying to fight the white bear. Then the white bear starts hurting Kallik, and she died of blood loss. I kind of hate this fanfiction because Kallik is my favorite bear.
Taqqiq786 chapter 1 . 5/10
You should make a fanfic where they get revenge on the white bear.
Toklo is the only Seeker that I've not seen die in a fanfic. (Other than Ujurak)
Splutter chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Noo! No! Don't die! Please! Kallik! I'm crying
robinlover chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
toklo!and kallik
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I always did like Kallik, she was my favorite character. Also, I'm on the third book, in the first series, so does anything exciting happen to Kallik? Ujurak gets taken by humans to heal the hook in his throat, Toklo almost drowns, Lusa almost dies.
Zlopp chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I cried. T_T

But at least Kallik's still happy. I loved her more than any other bear in the Seeker's series, besides Nisa. :(
alpha midnight chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
wait...this is a spoiler? Oh my god...PLEASE dont tell me Kallik dies in Fire in the Sky! PLEASE! *starts sobbing*

I loved this story though, absolutely perfect. I just wish there was some kallik/toklo in here 3
Redflower204 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011

But this story is beautiful! Its hard finding good stories like this one! :3
chipbatlion720 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is good, and sad. I will also say that This is one of the best stories on the Seekers section of this site.