Reviews for Sins of the Father
goxcountry chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Simply electrifying.
Anonymous Human chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
A few lingering typos, but this is absolutely incredible. Wonderful story.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Woah, I have hardly seen any Lambert/Kane ships or hints to a relationship that they could have had. So, finding this has made me incredibly pleased! I never assumed that they could have had a relationship, but it was a wonderful insight to read. I liked the title too! Great work!
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great stuff! I love this. I never thought of the Kane/Lambert pairing before I read this. Very well-written and engaging. *adds to faves*
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I was rather impressed by this. I hadn't imagined Kane and Lambert as lovers but it was a plausible relationship in your story, and you did highlight some subtle aspects of their individual characters which I think come across more in the book of the film, than in the film itself. You also reflected Lambert's opinions of the other crew members during the meal subtly (I mean it didn't come across like "here's another psychological insight about Lambert", it just flowed naturally).

Personally, I think Dallas was anything but uncaring of his crew, or that Ripley was a bitch, but I can see why Lambert felt like that. I also felt the shift into having Lambert realising she was in love with Kane to be a bit too much for my tired imagination. For example, I always thought her concern to get back into the ship when Ripley wouldn't let them was as much to do with her own safety as with anyone else's but she came across as more selfless in your story. Perhaps that was the point of your story though, showing how love changed her and her view of herself.