Reviews for Of Dark and Light
Teilwal chapter 7 . 4/2
Wow. I started reading your story around the same time you started writing it, and I remember checking for updates incessantly for a long time, so when I decided to randomly check up on your story after a year or so, I was really in for a surprise! Although this update was made a while ago, I really hope you haven't lost your inspiration or will to write again.

I know all too well how hard it is to make time for writing when on a tight schedule, and how much your imagination and inspiration can suffer from stress, but I really hope you haven't given up on it. I'm not great with reviews, as I mostly don't really know what to say, but I always try to give something substantial and specific in terms of what I like and what can be improved and so forth.

I really like your plot, as I find it original and interesting. I've read a couple of stories where the curse mark is in focus, but none where they affect Sasuke's emotions and actions as much as in yours. I think it's a really interesting plot that has great potential in terms of subplots and character developments, and so far I like your portrayal of characters.

I agree that it would be interesting to explore and elaborate on different relationships; such as Naruto and Sakura, Kakashi and Sakura, etc. Most of all I'm really curious how all of this will affect Sasuke emotionally and how he will change and evolve in regards to his emotions and his thoughts on Sakura and life in general. I'm also interested in how his current incarceration will be taken by Orochimaru and how he will deal with the whole Sakura situation.

Now, this comment have gotten longwinded, but I hope it was fruitful to you in some way and that you've gotten some more inspiration to keep on writing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for another update!

Keep up the good work!
justine chapter 7 . 3/25
Please update it awesome and what if somehow when the beast bite Sakura in is make her have a beast of her own that just a idea I had so please update
Rubyduby20 chapter 7 . 3/17
Freakin upload before I go crazy! I love this story like I love the anime Naruto! )
Blackhappyblosom chapter 7 . 3/17
Where the fuck is the rest? I wanted this to be much longer. Youv got a great storyline and the writing is mafnificent. What happpens next?! I MUST KNOW.
crangelique chapter 7 . 3/3
I love the premise of this story. It's really true that the story of Naruto holds too many instances when the "what-ifs" suddenly come to mind. The power given by Orochimaru might as well lead Sasuke into a life of madness.

Great chapters so far. Keep it up!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 7 . 2/19
Favourite story I've ever read. I look forward to more in the near future!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 7 . 2/7
Aaaaah, I love this fic so much. The tension and character portrayals are delightful. Sasuke is pretty abusive here, and I like how you don't seem keen on romanticizing mental illness.
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 7 . 2/5
aww. please upddaaateeee
I really hope you continue the story I can't wait to find out what happens next
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/28
This story has a lot of potential; stick with it. As for mistakes, you should probably take note of Chapter 6 and Chapter 7's description of Sakura's mom. Mebuki is very different from your earlier description of Sakura's mom. Again, I'm not criticizing you; I'm just advising you for story flow. Keep going.
JulieBookLover21 chapter 7 . 1/26
I love this story. Cold you please update soon. I'd really love to read more about it.
REDemption Love and Lies chapter 7 . 1/13
Sasuke's scary. Sheesh.
... He's kinda reminding me of when he's crazy in Shippuden, so yeah.

Later.
susiecrem chapter 7 . 1/4
Sasuke was so...CUTE BEING SO PROTECTIVE
*SASUSAKU FOREVER
Black Emeralds chapter 7 . 1/3
Well, the chapter wasn't disappointing at all, that I assure you! (The wait was long though, but I understand because I'm guilty of it as well, heh.)

Great chapter as always! Your stories always do leave me begging for more!
izumooichi chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Can't wait for more chapters XD
I really love how the story is so far, keep up the hard work