Reviews for the stocks
09Alice1 chapter 2 . 8/24
And, Uther...what?! HAhahaha amazing!
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 8/24
I love this Merlin! And this Arthur! Not to say that they are staying form the original characters, just the way that Merlin reacted when Arthur found's the way I ususally imagine it (but not in the stocks xD)
Sherlocked chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Wow did not expect that st the end with utter :') good job
Lesay chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I love this story!!!!! - It's so exciting
I am a Chinese and I haven't read any fictions about Arthur and Merlin in English before,but there are many Chinese like AM very much!!Some of them are good at English ,so they asked the authors if they could translate the stories into Chinese. So am I would like to ask you if you'd like to give the accredit to let me translate your story-The stocks. I have just sign in and could not to send PM to you,so I write this in the comments. I wish you'd not mind. If I can, I will give you the URL of the translated text and give clear indication of the author and the URL of your fiction to the Chinese readers. Anyhow I hope you will reply to me what's your decision and continue to write more stories :)
Unturned chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Okay, that last bit was slightly creepy XD
TheresMusicInMyEars chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
HA! Good ol' Uther...
ha chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
hehe, uther is a sneaky old man. his methods are a bit rough, but it does the trick;P
Destielismylove chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Can there possibly be more chapters involving super hot sex between these two with super amazing dialogue that gets me so hot and bothered like this one just did!? Please! I need more super hot Arthur-Merlin sex!
Yabbit chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Uther knew?
dude thats so not right
but so wrong
Alexis chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This story was brilliant. Loved it. Very cute and very funny.
Rice chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Such a hot story. Really, I love how considerate they both were of each other. :)
reve-caramel chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Awesome! Really well written i loved it that arthur was sweet and rough both! This was really in character and realistic. I'll rec it!
Slythermint chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I believe the proper term is "unf".
Mariahms chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
2 words, 3 syillables. HO-LY SHIT! THAT WAS ONE OF THE HOTTEST DAMN THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! Your work is amazing! I love resistence, but the way you wrote arthers, for fucks sake! Is the a noble peace prize for the sexiest fanfiction? There should be a contest on fanfiction for that! If you want my opinon, you should write more with toys, dirty talk, and hot boys. Oh wait, if its merlin and arther, then you've got the hot boys part down! Keep up the good work! Oh, and maybe you could do one with merlin as a girl? XD thanks for listing to me! Hope you make another!

Ps. Oh, and if you do make one with merlin as a girl, can you call him\her merlana? (Mer-la-na) because, if you write a girly name, its easier for us to remember and picture him\her as a girl. When you say merlin, I used to think of a tall old dude with a tall pointy blue wizerds hat, with blue robes, and a beard that went all the way to the floor. XD when you say merlana, I think of a pretty, long, dark haired, maiden, wearing FEMALE robes. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me! Please make this advise happen in your next story!
Sammyyy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Heya ! That's was hotterthan the hit tomoli train :DD LOL I also do not know hiw to spell tomoli.. But yeah Hahaha

That was gaaaah so vey vey yummy

Love from samyy