Reviews for If You're Gone
cyjanidybel chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
There was a sequel I hadn't known about? Preposterous.

Anyway-this was good, although I have to say, I liked Waiting For My Chance much better. This sequel felt a slight bit more one-sided on Bela's part in comparison to the last one (my thoughts being on the last part where Alfred could have answered to her bang up confession better than he did. And 'screw you'? I can imagine him saying that, but.. it's slightly worrying imo)

But in the end that's just my opinion, this is still very well written, good job :D And that ehem it begs for another cute sequel where they're both finally happy ehem.
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That is so sweet. Make some more. :)
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I litterally felt this story tug at my heart strings so sweet
Wolfen Artist of KilGuin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is so sweet!
menameh chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love this story but it's more of Natalia (I spell it that way) haveing internal conflict instead of love. I still enjoyed it though.
MewTama-ChanKick chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
omg omg omg omg omg omg i LOVED IT!1 IT WAS AWESOME! You know, I would love you forever if you like wrote a backstory or a prequel or even a sqeual to this! haha you don't have to actually do it im just saying with your writing skills it would rock! GREAT JOB :D
HelberryInx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
that was stupendous!I love it. Write !
Dani34235 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
awww 3 this story is o adorable! and you are a good writer. keep up the good work
Onlynameleft chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow. Good job!
Rin1019 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
write some more!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
D'aaawwww... I love it~! It's so cute! :3 Teehee... Aflred's so hot here.

Belarus don't deny that you actually like what happened between you and Alfred. Hihi. :3
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
D'aaaaaaaaw~ I loved how you ended it! (Is a sucker for the occasional sappy Fics, cough cough xD)

But really, I thought this was really sweet and...oh, yes *favorites* :3

~FerN~

Oh, and I know this is late, but I'm very sorry for your loss. I've lost people in my life also so...I understand the feeling...
mad-love-harlequin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I absolutely adore this story! :D More people need to write America x Belarus their truly a beautiful pairing!
Pasame la pasta101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Cool this pairing needs more support
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
For being a little cheesy and containing small overused plot elements, it was rather cute. It had a nice spice when used with Belarus and America, in my opinion.

Pretty cool!