Reviews for Death's Design, Fate's Plan
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
cool
EmmSea chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
An excellent story, it's a great pity it hasn't been updated since Jul 2015. Many well thought out and well written sub-plots. Highly recommended.
Pennieyoung chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
This is a great, great story, hope you update it one day:)
jakreide chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
I really enjoy this story and your writing! I am looking forward to what you have planned for Luna and other surprises, as this is hard to predict! Which is refreshing! Thanks for the hours of enjoyment and a great read.
rb2312 chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
Great chapter

so glad my guess about arthur and amelia was close to where you were heading.

And hermione's gran beingbmoony's long lost aunt was great.
her being the true heir of slytherin was a shock. Wonder how draco's head will explode when he finds out that bit of information. Never mind how the ministry will react.

wonder if they can cure patunia and dudley
rb2312 chapter 6 . 10/4/2017
Nice meeting at gringots.
as soon as remus mentioned his non magic aunt, I instantly though that maybe hermione would be related to her. Becoming the lupin matriarch. Making them officially family.

nice chat with arthur at the hospital. And his little thoughts about amelia... could there have been something there before molly intervened.
rb2312 chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Great chapter

liking the more studios ron. Not read that before.

so the twins now know two marauders.

like the weasley family meeting. And did ginny just let a huge cat out of molly's bag.

if ginny does not steighten out, I can see harry's adoptive big sisters (tge chaser trio) having words.

and if that doesn'twork, there us always the life debt to concider.

one thing is for sure. This ginny is more than a few ingredient short of a full potions set.
either through her spoiled upbringing, deliberate brain washing or compulsions charms.
maybe a combination of all three
rb2312 chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Interesting how the staff seem more on the ball than in cannon.
and most seem to have figured out albus is not as squeeky clean as he likes people to think he is.

like the chat between hermione and ginny.
if hermione's smart girl temper is ever pointed in ginny's direction, I thonk ginny will be experiencing what malfoy did when he sampled hermiones right hook
rb2312 chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
Like the idea of the shared dream. Giving tgem the push they needed to become a couple.

and the fact that sirius basically called hermione a lily clone, except for the red hair and green eyes
rb2312 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Great chapter.

love this challenge. It has spawed so many great stories.

love the snape lesson comparing hermione and ginny.

and the peter reveal / capture was one of the best i have read. Especially the way he gets not only moony, but also snape to loose f blind faith in dumbles
saya666 chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
is there going to be an update?
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
i really enjoy his story but was wonderin when the next chapter will be posted. you have me at the edge of my set.
tlyxor-1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. Looking forward to more. -t.
ManxomeFoe chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
D mn good story! Hope you can get back to it someday.
Zharkhella chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
I have enjoyed reading this story for the plot curves and characterizations of many of the characters.

The story in whole, needs a rewrite to correct some spelling errors (right phonem, wrong spelling for intended meaning (i.e. plain vs plane)), and grammar errors (tenses (present vs past) and voice (first vs. third)) in addition to some places where a sentence practically repeats itself.

I hope that the author will continue this story in the future as some of the ideas are very interesting, and I hope the author finds a good editor to help them keep the story clean.