Reviews for Death's Design, Fate's Plan
Bentears chapter 9 . 4/7
I am really enjoying your story. I hope you get to post again soon. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Reader chapter 9 . 4/1
Incredible story. Keep writing!
midnightscar17 chapter 9 . 3/22
Update please
writeratheart007 chapter 9 . 3/12
Oh my. I LOVE this one. Then again I'm a fan of the ones where Harry goes back to end up with Hermione and we see all the manipulations brought out. Please go on again soon. If you need any ideas tossed at you for any of your HP/HG stories let me know. I always have a few dozen lying around after reading a story and it may spur on some of your own.
Livingdamen chapter 9 . 3/9
This one by far one of the best I've read, and I really hope you will continue to work on it and is just taking a break from it, keep up the good work! :D
pawn6252 chapter 1 . 3/8
I like your story it's fun . Are you going to complete it?
bookwormrdd chapter 9 . 1/13
update
Danali chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I am really enjoying this story. I really love the character of Lupin's aunt Julia. Remus Lupin has always been one of my favorite characters in HP but he is often left underdeveloped, both in Canon and fanon. I really like the way you have filled him out.
I also appreciate that you have strengthened both Hermione's character and her heritage without feeling the need to overcompensate with Harry's powers. I have found in many stories that when the author increases Hermione's powers they feel the need to increase Harry's powers even more so that he is still "special".
I hope you will continue on with the story. Have you given up on it or will continue at some point?
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
WOW!
I can't believe all the little things that have added up!
Great! POST MORE ASAP!
Fallow51 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Kudos I really like this story. Pity that the last update was 1 year ago and counting...
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Damn...another good story seems to be abandoned. I like the second chance Harry has been given, and so far he has used it to drastically change the timeline. The Lupin relation was a nice twist, and so was Malfoy Sr. death. I'm not sure when you will be able to continue with this fic, but I do hope one day you will have the time to give it a proper ending. I for one would like to see what happens to Dumbles, Molly, Ginny, and Voldemort, now that Harry is free of his bindings, aware of the future, and has friends and family ready to support and aid him.
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
this is fantastic, i want more please :)
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Outstanding story I do hope your muse returns and you can get back to it. As those of us who attempt to write can attest a muse is a funny thing and pretty much does what they darn well please.
Return Of The Nightmare chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Possibly the best story with a soul bond in it I've read. In my experience, people tend to focus on the couple rather than the plot in these stories, and all the other characters seem to just disappear. Then the couple is suddenly flooded past the brim with fancy new powers... I could go on for ages. It's why I'm usually not fond of Harry/Hermione fics; they, along with Harry/Ginny, are the ones most commonly using soul bonds. In my experience, anyway. That, and Harry suddenly turns all... mushy... and romantic with no cause. You did none of that, and it turned out to be a well-balanced story. I applaud you.

The story was interesting, and I find it a shame you're not writing anymore, but I enjoyed what I read. Good luck with whatever's up, down and/or under. Or above. Or beyond.
lyraXIII chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This is fabulous! You should update soon its been almost a year! :( and you left it at such a cliff hanger too.