Reviews for Death's Design, Fate's Plan
Zharkhella chapter 10 . 4/15
I have enjoyed reading this story for the plot curves and characterizations of many of the characters.

The story in whole, needs a rewrite to correct some spelling errors (right phonem, wrong spelling for intended meaning (i.e. plain vs plane)), and grammar errors (tenses (present vs past) and voice (first vs. third)) in addition to some places where a sentence practically repeats itself.

I hope that the author will continue this story in the future as some of the ideas are very interesting, and I hope the author finds a good editor to help them keep the story clean.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 10 . 4/4
please update as soon as you can! you have a great story going here! kudos.
don't keep going
Yaw613 chapter 10 . 2/12
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 1/8
This is a fabulous story and I hope you will continue with it. It is a joy to read.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 1/8
All sorts of revelations! Hard to keep up at the moment, though Hermione's is a shocker. BYW, how did you know that my whack on the R28 will be entitled 'Hells Bells'? (And will be a full Dresden X-Over!).

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 1/8
Good follow ups. More questions are raised also. Hermione is Lady Potter via the bond, I'm sure.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/8
I like the ways you've moved things along. The trip with the Marauders will be eye opening.

The entire reaction to their bonding is strange and suggests that very few of the students are thinking at all. This is MAGIC operating after all. Rather little to do with their voluntary actions, in fact H&H are being guided by magic. It is also the case that unless the heads of house sit down and explain the facts in house meetings, their thinking won't change. Keeping Dumbledore out of the loop means that a general announcement isn't an option.

The Ginny intervention is another major thread. Really good of Ron and the twins to initiate this. Good for Percy to finally work through the issues and get Arthur involved. Ginny is clearly delusional (somewhat noticeable in canon, more so here), needs mental healing badly. I imagine that you might get static about the potions, but this is totally in canon, mentioned in books 2,3,4,6; so following up on this shouldn't upset anyone, but somehow it does.

You've proven the DRAs right, too many directions for Harry to choose, so small bites!

Keeping catching up.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/7
I see the nod to Robst-and totally approve.

Good chapter as Dumbledore loses even more control!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/7
An interesting start. I like the amount of humor you've added in. Harry's choice of restart makes a lot of sense. He's got a better chance to change things for the better right away than the other points. Hermione and Ron know him and it's a good departure point for the 'new and improved'.

Getting Sirius free and Peter caught will be a big help. Can't help but to wonder if Peter escapes and if the one unavoidable death is Cedric.

Reading on to catch up.

AMMiss chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
I hope you update soon because this is a fantastic story and I am just HAPPY FOR READING THIS!
Thank you for posting your present chapters.. I hope to see more in the near future.
Rabunga chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Holy moly! I am hooked and so hopeful that you come back to this story! As a big fan of the different ways people have gone with this challenge, I can honestly just saw 'wow', we are left gasping at the end of each chapter as events just keep mounting up!

My only feedback was that Harry had his blocks removed so he was smarter but is still seeming a bit slow when with Hermione at the bank etc? It's like he has regressed emotionally back to 13 in a couple of places rather than the 18 he almost is?

But that's a tiny thought on a lovely tapestry that you are weaving, can't wait to see where it goes!
Tilty.bbb chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
This was a fantastic read well done please continue to work with this can't wait to see where this goes
Sir Reidington chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
A decent story overall. For an admittedly overused genre, you're using ideas that combine in a refreshing way. However, you have a lot of issues. Things like improving the "flow" of the story, and general writing style, take time, experience, and frequently outside help, but is always something to keep in mind.

Basic conventions, however- spelling, grammar, etc. can be solved much more easily. You REALLY need a beta for this story. I can't count the number of times you've had misspelled or grammatically incorrect words and phrases (that DON'T get picked up by spellchecking software), as well as the more jarring and abrupt POV shifts between first and third person. Keep up the good work, and keep improving.
katmom chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Thanks for sharing your words with us. I'd love to see more of this one.
Kathie