Reviews for The Start of a Beautiful Friendship Part 1
Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is a very good fic. I like the story, and almost everything about it. Keep writing. :)
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
What a great story. I love these to as friends, and i think that you got them perfect. I believe this is pobably just what happened between them.
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I. Loved. This.

It was really amazing. I can't call it anything less than perfect! :)
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aah wonderful! I love the voice you've got for Allan here, very realistic and true to his character. Allan's my favourite character so it's always good to see him done well :D Loved Will as well, the dialogue was spot on and it's a very realistic gap-filler. Great stuff :D
DreamersScape chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, this very cute! And I can still see this actually happening in the show. The characters are just spot-on!

Actually, I laughed to myself a bit after reading this because it could really fit into the story I've been hoping to write soon-a general fleshing out of Allan's (such a fascinating character) journey through the show's time complete with missing scenes just like these! So I guess I just mention that to reaffirm my above 'spot-on' comment :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I liked it.

You portrayed Allan pretty well. :)
robinhood447 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is really good. You captured the characters so well! Please continue writing.
muchbeddled chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Absolutely love this-added it to my "favorites." It is true to the characters, speech patterns, motivations, plus, you added a bit more. Thanks for writing!
CindyUSA chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was interesting bit of a missing scene. Loved it. You captured the people just right.
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome! you've got the voices down pat. Love Allan thinking, "I like this Robin. He does things my way." The dialog with Will is totally in character for both, and I love the discussion of Tom.

(Hope you're posting this on the board soon! :D)