Reviews for Mikuru Asahina Saves Christmas
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Excellent conclusion to an excellent story! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Racke chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Blackmail. I'm willing to bet on it.

This is even more messed up than their first movie - in which off-screen voices could only be heard once, I think - and follows an even more over-cliched, super-bizarre, mega-dumb plot. It does provide great entertainment though. Merry Christmas.
Racke chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Wasn't there a doujin of some kind that labeled "toddler-throw" and the Hurricane as attacks? It was nice to see them being used properly, without risking the Mikuru-missile being launched...
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Excellent work on this update as always! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Another great update as always!
Darker Charon chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Loved the Pokemon "trailer" at the beginning. It was hilarious.

The interaction between Yuki and Mikuru was priceless, and I can't wait to hear more Kyon snark and see how Haruhi will end this one.
Sir Thames chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Good work here, luv.
Radio Driver chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Racke chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
... And now my brain hurts... in an oddly pleasant way though... also, now I think I might need to go check out the Pokemon fics just to see if there is anything remotely like what's hinted in the commercial.
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Excellent work on this chapter as well!
Darker Charon chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
LMAO at the 80s movie montage song scene. Oh Haruhi...

Once again, Tsuruya just cracks me up, even more here than in the Adventures of Mikuru Asahina, and her protest of stealing from Twilight was priceless.

And we know Taniguchi is singing again sometime.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice start to what looks to be another great Christmas story.
MiniatureDreams chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ah, the pathetically hilarious world of the SOS Brigade movies... Nice to visit it again... Oh no! Commercials! 4kids brand cookies need to die because they are RICE BALLS! Because I know they shall be used again XD
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, Lord. Ordinarily, I'd complain about the writing style, but this is one of the few places where it works. What sort of havoc will Yuki wreak? And why do I think that the elves are Taniguchi, Tsuruya, and Kunikida?

Um, there were some spelling errors here, you might wanna go back and fix that.
Racke chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Some words are missing, making some sentences weird, but it's not difficult to figure out.

A very interesting fic, in that it's designed around a VERY dumb movie. In fact, the movie seems to be dumber than the previous one, which is saying something.

All in all, it made me laugh, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter.