Reviews for The Farmer's Daughter
PLV chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Very sweet O/S. Loved it. )
sherylb chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
So beautiful!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Awww, how the hell did I miss this one? Thanks to TwiFanfictionRecs for mentionin' it today!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Great one shot thanks.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
The Farmer's Daughter has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guardian-M chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This story is so precious. It seriously needs more love! You, m'dear, are brilliant!
Eddie and Bee, together again at last *happy sigh*
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This is a beautiful story that is so well written. It had me laughing and crying. The story line was perfectly paced. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was so beautiful! And incredibly well written!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
that was beautiful and so good just wished it had been lots longer your good THANKNYOU
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Such a sweet, sweet story. Loved it! Thank you. Really enjoy reading your stories. :o)
edmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Such a great story!
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So sweet, especially having Edward being the clumsy one.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Darn work calls are really interfering with my reading time . . . ugh! This one was just beautiful as well. November of 2010. I just love the style of your writing and the way you just kept getting better and better. Looking forward to getting up to the "now" on your stories. You certainly have quite a few. Will go back and read the full stories after I finish all these one-shots of yours.
Christy
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Beautiful. Really sweet and meaningful. It is a love story but is so real like this could actually happen to someone. Would love to see more of this. Kate
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012