Reviews for For Pleasure, For Pain
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Yay they saved sam! Im so happy that Austin isn't dead too. For a few chapters I thought that he was.
ds96 chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Wow, youre a truly wonderful writer. I rarely come across a story that sparks so much emotion it brings me to tears.
i mean that honestly, i'd say the only other story i've ever cried in was the lovely bones. So just keep in mind that your writing drew the same level of emotion that one from a professional, world renowned writer did.
Congratulations, its always wonderful to find something so amazing and original on these sites. thankyou for a wonderful read! :)
Nastiellia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow wow I really love this story! And I really love Austin!)) he was like a big brother for sam!))
Guest chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Fantastic story! Poor Sammy!:( but it was awesome!
Cuteandnerddy chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
I'm sorry I'm not a fan of John. I don't really like him in the story's or the show but I really feel like he won't cry. I don't want to be mean or anything but John isn't a very loving person he's a hard ass. And this story really didn't show it. But I did love the story don't get me wrong. I cried so much it's not even funny.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
OMG! When John shot Nick between the eyes!...SWEET! The bastard SO had it coming!... :O)
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
Awesome, simply amazing story. I seriously read it all in one go; I couldn't stop clicking the next button! c:

I'm really glad with what you did with Nick and co, but poor Austin D: It's logical, so I can't complain much, but damn D: Poor kid /3

You really are an amazing writer, so don't you dare stop! :D
EvilSquirre1 chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
Well shoot I'm mad at you right now. This story was so good I went to bed really late because I could not put this story down I wanted to see how it ended. But since I get up at the butt crack of dawn. I only read the first 15 chapters. But I added it to my kindle and finished reading it at work. I'm a newbie to fan fic. I only read and review so I'm trying to find the authors I like and add them to my list. So thank you for taking the time to write this interesting story. BTW I added Mind eye's to my Kindle. But I may have to start that one tomorrow. Because I need so
RogueStorm84 chapter 22 . 5/9/2011
Oh my gosh this was a beautiful stories. This makes number three of your stories that I have. You do an amazing job and I can't wait for more of your stories.
RogueStorm84 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
Hey I am not even close to finishing this but I wanted to give you a review and tell you that this is an awesome story. This chapter actually had me crying. I feel so bad for Sammy (He's my favorite if you couldn't guess) but anyway I honestly don't know where you got your idea for this story but it is awesome so far and I will give you another review when I am done.
Paulathe Cat chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
I was lurking.. couldn't stop reading... finished... now, I want more. Good job.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
hi, wow, what an awesome story
ajunkboat chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
loved this story :) really great writing!

there were quite a lot of spelling mistakes, or just the wrong word put in places, but hey, i appreciate how hard it is to read over your own stuff and look for mistakes cuz you know what you were saying lol :) maybe get a beta, or someone to just check over the words?

but omg great characterisation! loved sams stubborn defiance, and austin! wow great oc :)

just had to let you know that youre an amazing writer and i really enjoyed your story!

keep up the great work and writing!
casammy chapter 22 . 3/5/2011
I have been so worried in the scene of the doctor with the results of the tests worse thanks to god for sammy everything has go out well, austin hurts but it has to his family and it is very important. Congratulations, you have done a great work
ArmagonAuthor chapter 22 . 3/3/2011
This was a favorite story of mine over the past couple weeks, and I quite enjoyed reading it. It was fresh.

Watch out for grammar and spelling. It always helps to scan a chapter quicky before posting. But don't worry, I've made many typos too! It's so easy to do.

I enjoyed seeing Dean repay Austin for helping Sam. He was a substantial character throughout this story, and he deserved to have his family back. It was a nice touch to have the final chapter from Dean's pov, although I would have liked to see Sam's pov about this fresh start.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!