Reviews for Aftershocks: Sequel to Battle Scars
LAB1 chapter 29 . 1/26
Awe! I guess life has taken you away from this story. I've enjoyed it and its a good place to stop. I wish that I knew the Poppy seeds names.
nbrian72 chapter 29 . 1/12
Looking forward to the rest of the story
Bellshell23 chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
when are you going to write more or is it finished
Jeraly chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Great beginning!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
this is a good story. I hope that you will continue and finish it.
casstella chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
Oh please hurry up & update I wanna know what happens next
twlightbella chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
Edward and Bella are engaged
ilovemyholyohholybuttercup chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Must finish!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
I can believe u would do this to us! U r an amazing writer, and u just ditched the story! And u said u would never ever abandon a story... Pls dont take offense this is really a compliment u have talent and pls continue the story!
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
why didn't u finish :( i really liked this story
Taylor9901 chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
I wish you would finish this story.
Sunne24 chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
Great story. You have a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
I can't help but hate Bella a little bit. She is a good mom but she acts so selfishly sometimes! She acts like the kids are HERS instead of hers and Edwards. Poor Edward just gets strung along and takes it without complaint. And her not letting the bugs cry it out is just another way she is dying for them to love her the best. Like Esme said, it's not a competition! Edward gets that, but Bella needs to realize she is lucky she has someone like Edward to love her and all her imperfections. Lol. Love this story though. I just discovered it and I'm having a great time reading it :)
SusayyQ chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! I've been waiting for soo long and its driving me crazy! please don't give up on this story
TheThirdDoppelganger chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
Please update! This story is absolutely amazing! :)