Reviews for Devil's Angel Eyes
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I owe you an apology, a big apology, you see I was a secret reader for the competition and I an only getting around to leaving my review now. Please forgive me? What did I write in my notes? Let's see, good use of prompt, nice story, would like to read more.

Thanks for writing, best wishes, eli
Marisol Lunita chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ooh! Please make this into a full story! It's so amazing!
MinnieTiffiie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'm always nice in my reviews. But, for this particular story, I cannot be. I will not be.

You WILL continue this story. You WILL let this story a chance live. You WILL update frequently, and when promised. You WILL not ever put this story on hiatus. You WILL post a sequel, if necessary. You WILL continue Devil's Angel Eyes, no matter what.

And by doing this, you have made a happy Tiffaniie, thus allowing the Earth to continue spinning.

... Tiffaniie 3 :D
KD-Masen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Good story! I really like how you used the picture, it was different. Looking at the picture first you would think the story would involve a strip club! We never did get to find out who Vanessa was..Im thinking it was his girlfriend!

That was my review from the other page. Now I am going to add to it and tell you that you should continue this!
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awww I loved it. I'm glad Bella cared so much about her friend to walk off to a stranger without her. haha But that's what being very drunk gets you sometimes. ;)

The pole dancing was pretty hot too. So was the way she was looking at him. Thankfully he was a complete gentleman. Oh I also loved her dancing to her own music in her head and walking over to him because she liked the smells he created. She's so frickin cute! And asking him to stay with her at the end of the night. awww I wonder if she's going to remember in the morning? Awkward morning moment? haha

I really enjoyed it, babe! You did great! :) I couldn't get the picture link to work :( Can you possibly send me the pic please :D I'd love to see what inspired your story! :)
Avery Shane chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was good...really good.
Saren Kol chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Those poor girls. Especially little Alice. I thought it was funny how Bella kept referring to Edwards "pretty" smells. Nice story. I really hope that you decide to continue this.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ha-ha, she got his name right and he caved. Sweet!