Reviews for Sweltering Leather
S'moresForMooses chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So...alternate ending, huh?

I am intrigued.

Where can I find this awesome piece of fiction, that you speak of?
Doubting Thomas chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Alternate ending? Where? _

Heh, awkward situations tend to make for a nice, funny oneshot. (:
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
"No one harms my leather!" He shouted. Then added, "Bitch." Like it was necessary. - That just freaking made my day. xD

Incredibly awkward/hilarious. I loved every minute of it.

I honestly couldn't stop laughing. Not once.

When I got to the last part, when Matt had just started contemplating why Mello always wore leather, I couldn't help but think "Is it normal for him to be this innocent?" xD

Idk it just made me feel like I, on the other hand, am not :')

Not that I'm complaining, mind. n_n

J.
sinkingsouth chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Near: *walks by, hearing the two during that one screaming scene*

Near: WHAT THE FU-

xD
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Respect the leather don't question it! Yay that was amazing! I always wondered how he got those on and off... I want to read the other ending TT
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
"Oh my God, Mel, shut the fuck up…"

"Maaaaattttt," he whined. "Hurry! It's huuuurrrrttttsssss."

AHHH... LOVED THAT PART! XD XD XD This is such a great story.. excellent work!
ReticentlyYellow chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Alternate... ending...? *severely wants that* This was amazing, by the way. I was laughing the whole time, and if my family wasn't used to it by now, I think I'd have some inquiries to my sanity.
Satan's Sweeties chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Alternate ending, eh?

I wants it. :)

I just about peed myself laughing while reading this, and now my dogs are staring at me like I'm a lunatic.

Well, I must be off. My Near Sim is starting to flirt with my Mello Sim. I should probably keep Linda away from Matt, too...
AkaiTsumi chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Realized that here was a story of yours that I hadn't read before so hurried to sort that out! And I'm so glad I did - this was priceless! XD We all knew that was gonna happen some day! :P Lolz for an alternate ending.

And yeah! I can just imagine BB and the turkey at Thanksgiving! :D But I don't think they'd have a Wal-Mart in Winchester.
MMMJeevas chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
yes-if you were wondering...i will be reading the alternate ending:)
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hehehe, I wonder what the alternate ending is. ;) I guess Mello didn't consider that if he wouldn't be wearing the pants again, he wouldn't need the leather to be unharmed. Unless of course, he wanted to repeat the process, with different results. Regarding the last review reply, I'm fine being called Darkie. And again, glad you like my reviews. -