Reviews for We Said In Sickness And In Health, Right?
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww, Lawrence is such an adorable little germaphobe.

Haha, Adam as the "Woody" in their relationship. Too funny! Also, the line about his nose becoming so worn that he looked like Michael Jackson was a winner. :P

I could totally envision this. Living with Adam would no doubt call for some significant behavioral changes for Lawrence, but love makes those changes all worth it.
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww! xD Loved it!
aw6 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love this! They're so cute, and I love the dialogue in this fic.

Also Lawrence as Buzz Lightyear is too funny. I love that Adam thinks of himself as Woody, and proceeds to make dirty jokes, that's very like him haha.
You Left Me At The Altar chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
See?

You can write anything about them and everybody loves it.

Even though it's just an oneshot.

And I've tried so hard to write one too and nobody gives a damn.

You're talented, girl.

Love the idea with both beeing ill. :)
Corpse In Bright Clothing chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OHmaGAWSH. Grawr'z. Well'z. I love the way Lawrence and Adam interact with each other and how their relationship works, as well as your dialogue for them. Overall this was pretty entertaining. Andddd Adam was darn cute. x3 You're amazinggg with these two, really. Also, Adam's going-on about zombies; NNNN, yesh. "Wow, someone's being quippy." I don't know; I just loved that. 8P Bahh.
Jenny7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Loved it! I could picture Lawrence just being truly annoyed with a simple cold. (As I sit and blow my nose myself...hoping this is only allergies though). Hope you feel better Stella!
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Damn, being sick with them must be FUN
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWWW! This was SO FREAKING CUTE! You have GOTTA write these more often! Wow! LOL! Adam made Lawrence sick... Well, it could've been worse. It could've been AIDS, with all the hot man-sex they have. Although, as Adam said, Lawrence went on top the first time, and we all know he almost always goes on top, so I suppose this is just Adam's way of getting some revenge. XD LOL-quotes:

"What's this?"

"It's soup, Adam."

"What am I supposed to do with it?"

"Put it on your head and dance like a chicken."

DURRR!

"That's God punishing you for being an a*s."

XD!

"Don't say that. He's probably out to get us for all the unholy things we've done in the bedroom."

No, I bet God is watching them and enjoying every second!

"I should just be thankful that you wore a condom the first time we had sex, you disease-carrying little b*stard!"

"You were on top the first time, Lawrence."

DUH!

"Wow, you really are being a bitch today, aren't you?"

AW!

Oh... I've gotta stop now, or I'll be quoting the whole fic. XD Needless to say, I got a lot of lulz out of it, which is rare for an Adam/Lawrence fic. I know how hard it is to write comedy with these two, when every instinct is just screaming at you to write hot angst, hurt/comfort, and SEX! Well, they DID have sex, even if it was rhino-seal-makeup sex. XD!
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Are you trying to kill me by over-cuting me? If so, you're doing a VERY good job. XD This fic made me LOL, too, which is a nice change. Sure, angst and hurt-comfort is hot, but one comedy fic in every dozen isn't too much. _ AW! Adam really is "Woody!" Pretty-much 24/7. 3 And I love how Lawrence is all mad at Adam for making him sick. Aw, come on, Lawrence. As if YOU could resist kissing Adam, no matter how sick you are! Well, those two are never too busy to have sex, at least. Even if it's rhino-seal-sex. XD!
nicoleb chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG! OMG! Stella, this was... This was... *Speechless.* This was the CUTEST, MOST HILARIOUS, MOST ADORABLE FIC EVER! It was TOO cute! TOO CUTE! Adam and Lawrence were SICK together! And Adam MADE Lawrence sick! I bet because he WANTED to have rhino-seal makeup sex! I would. XD Yeah, those two are serious perverts. I must say, though, that the name "Woody" suits Adam surprisingly well... XD
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWW! Those two are just so damn cute! Even when sick like that! XD This is a really sweet and funny fic! Ironically, I just got done watching Toy Story 3. And I'm sick, too. Weird. XD But anyway, wonderful job! I can't stop grinning now!