Reviews for The Heir to the Title of Big Boss
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 1/9
huh, for a fic like this, with a crossover between metal gear and Naruto, I expected a lot of philosophical talk... because there was alot in the metal gear series.
lagoon childe chapter 3 . 1/3
Sorry, but I just had to say something. I agree that Sasuke is an arrogant ruthless prick with very few redeeming qualities. However saying his desire for revenge is needless is a little too much. Unhealthy, yes but not needless. His most trusted and beloved person murdered their entire family AND mind raped him. If that doesn't make you desire vengeance, you probably didn't love your family anyway. Let's say your best friend murdered your family. Afterwards, you and that friend are left in a room and you have a gun. Can you honestly say you wouldn't be tempted to pull the trigger, regardless of the the good times the 2 of you shared?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
This is bad, seriously bad
246vili chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Good story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Neo-Devil chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
I have the Naked Snake theme on right now.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Nice
Darklordcomp chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
HA HA HA HA
linkline chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Damn. Why are your crossovers so good?
I read all of it like I was going to die today.
Yimo chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Ahem. SNAAAKE EATER!
ItsumariRaine chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Kinda expected an ending with him meeting the boss after all the naruto\kurama buildup about it.
LelouchXKallen chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Your a pathetic hinata fanboy
Lu Bane Na chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
I wonder why you're making some simple mistakes. Why is Naruto surprised by Nagato being an Uzumaki, and asking if Jiraiya knew Nagato was an Uzumaki, when he, Jiraiya, and Tsunade had already discussed all of that in the Hokage tower? You see where that doesn't make sense? You also did something similar another time but I forgot what it was about.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is probably the most exciting first chapter of any of your stories I've read. I've been putting it off for a while, but if the rest is as good as this, and not like your cliche Hinata-pairing fics, then I can't wait to read the rest.
Rebmul chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
bravo bravo
Rebmul chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
fuck yeah god i love your stories