Reviews for Hittin' On Dudes, Hard
Serena90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I totally love your bottom!Blaine, to be honest I simply love bottom!Blaine I don't know why... I think it's because he's all petite and trying to be brave and he's the youngest? I simply think he's adorable ;) So I really liked your fic!
ngh chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was pretty good. But you put sub!Blaine in the summary, and, well...'bottom' is not the same as 'sub', nor is 'dom' the same as 'top', though that seems to be what you were equating the terms too. So, yeah. Future reference? Don't throw around terms like 'sub' unless it's actually gonna be there.
The lazy shinobi chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm glad you turned it into Dave/Blaine/Kurt, that was HOT! I love Blaine as a bottom! *fans*

Amazing job! I loved it!
OMG chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was soooooo steamy :D And I think Blaine makes a better bottom ;D Infact I love this story so much, it was so well written and you should maybe write another or a Karofsky/Blaine if you already haven't ;)
johngirlwalton chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
naughty goodness :)
fck-idntknw chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
...

you should turn yourself in!

now i'm addicted to your crack and you won't sell me any more! i need more crack smut!
Kallias Grimm chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

EPIC.

OMFG

amazing!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
i write crack!smut for myself all the time. like a five-way i wrote AU-style, abusing some sexy video game characters of the Kingdom Hearts fandom. huhuhu. it's fun to do this, isn't it? and, admittedly, it was just as fun for me to read. ;D

this. seriously. is epic WIN. lovelove. love. loveeeee. :D
hillabilla chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
pure smutty gold, this is. absolutely loved it, thanks!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
woooo *fans self* that was delightful!
PowerLad chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Now that I've cleaned myself off I can now share my thoughts. Not even halfway through this I had to close my eyes and do the Mailman image...That was a fail...all that did was make me think of Finn and then I thought, what if Finn were there too. Then I melted. Then I felt dirty. Then I rinse repeat a few more times til I got to the end. Great story.
previouslysane chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
THIS TRIO WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS BLAROFSKURT

THAT IS ALL

(great story, really hot.)
ColouredRose chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I see this as the only solution/resolution for the Klaine/Kurtofsky shippers. You should be the peacemaker to end the war.