Reviews for All the King's Horses
butterflyarashi chapter 12 . 6/17
I was so addicted to this. I couldn't stop!
Meredy90 chapter 12 . 3/1
I swear to the heavens this story ruined me. It ruined me more than any of your other stories. THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I ENDURED IN THIS STORY. I CAN'T EVEN START. But this has been by far one of the most amazing HaruMichi pieces I've read. It spoke to me so much about their undying love and devotion. That no matter how broken things appear, there is still hope if you choose to believe in it. There are no words I can say except this was a heart-wrenching, feels murdering, painfully beautiful and ridiculously amazing fanfic. But really Dawnlight, I don't think I can take any more of your painfully beautiful stories of Haruka and Michiru. But even if I say that, I'll keep on reading them anyway haha! I absolutely adore that you explore different genres and aspects of plots and romance that can be drawn out from the two. Please keep on writing! (Even if it turns me into an emotional wreck, but well. Fangirls suffer for their ships)
Kaya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Okay, now I'm nothing but a miserabely sobbing puddle of tears. God you have put our poor beautiful girls through such a horror. I thought my heart would break in pieces and never be whole again, just like it was said there in the story. Thank you for doing so, it was absolutely and undoubtedly the most touching and heartbreaking Haruka/Michiru story that I've ever read. (And sorry if I messed up my English).
Megan chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Easily the best Sailor Moon fanfiction out there. Everything flowed wonderfully from the dramatic twists to the elaborate fighting scenes. Characters were perfect and it is easy to picture this in the manga or anime.

SPOILERS

My only critism would be that the girl being planted there was a bit too convenient, for lack of a better word. I thought the split happened natural enough it didn't need outside intervention.

Still a 10/10 fic
Anon chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
This is the greatest! You portrayed Haruka and Michiru so perfectly, I could envision this story in my mind very easily. If there is an anime or comic that needs to be dedicated to Haruka and Michiru, it is this one! Great character development, awesome plot twists, and writing that flowed very smoothly.. of all the stories of HaruMichiru stories I've read, yours is my number one! )
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I re-read it again and find that it is the most romantic ending indeed!
Mastering Mulberry chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I know it's been years since you finished this story, but I just found it and read it in about an hour and I loved it! One of the best Haruka/Michiru stories I've read! Actually, all of your Haruka and Michiru stories are brilliant!
Sternenkind1750 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
This story is simply amazing! I love everything about it, starting with the wonderful title, the beautiful writing, the amazing storyline, the great characterization...and the fact that you made the rose petals such an important topic, which I have never seen done before...and probably a million other things I can't think of right now. I also liked that it wasn't really AU, but at least in my opinion seems to be something that could really happen after Stars. I really love this story, it is incredibly enjoyable. The only thing that stroke me as slightly out of character was that the inners blamed Michiru for acting out of compassing...but I understand that it was necessary for the sake of the story and might also be a likely development for them as they grow older. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! :)
FlorLola chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
For 2 days straight, you kept me glued to the screen, obsessed with this story to the point of going to bed really late at night only to regret it in the morning (my liver's not so happy about the extra coffee cups just to try to avoid falling asleep in my desk at work...). But! you know what? I don't regret it!

Wonderful story! For a moment there I thought you were going to leave them (me!) without a happy ending... And I'm a sucker for those, so I was not about that... It's a surprisingly short story, considering everything that's going on on each chapter, which makes it rather intense. Me likes it!

Haruka freaking out the morning after is such a classic, being all stubborn and scare and whatnot. Michiru seemed off character at some points, but considering what was going on, I think you handle it wonderfully; it's not easy to take a character out of character because of past trauma and pain, yet you nailed it perfectly!

Again, wonderful story! Goes straight to favs!
Bin82501 chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Man this is epic
angfdz chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I loved this story! I thought you captured their personalities perfectly 3
Nightfall5029 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
This story is just amazing; simply and easily one of the best I have read in such a long time. You are an excellent writer, and I can't seem to get over that. You really are. You truly know how to write Haruka and Michiru's personalities and everything else...I only wish I could do the same. You have an excellent way with words and a very strong descriptive ability that I simply admire. And with this story, you did not disappoint. It flowed well, and everything just came together at the end. I was waiting, and waiting for when they would acknowledge each other again with love, but I understood why you had their relationship be so distant for so long. This story...I can't even think of the words to describe how much of a great job you did. Keep up your impeccable writing because it's brilliant.
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is one of the most powerful story I have ever read, if not The most.
I just could feel the pain myself and I was absolutely emotionally devastated.
It was so wrong what they - other senshi- have done to Michiru after all she only wanted to save a poor girl just like they tried to save Hotaru in S series of anime.
Haruka really needs to grow up. Although I understands her that she felt betrayed and hurt by what Michiru has done during the battle on the Hill, she should have understood michiru. If it was the other way around, Michiru sure wouldve forgiven her.
During the last battle. I was just as furious as Michiru when she found out that they were manipulated all the time. It was so powerful chapter by itself and following "healing" scenes were so touching.
It just feels right to see them together.

Thank you for the wonderful story! I really hope you continue writing.
Conan97 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Man! It is as if I could feel that turmoil; that mixture of hate, love, regret, and confusion inside Haruka. So strong and well-developed. You are an amazing writer!
Conan97 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Man! It is as if I could feel that turmoil; the mixture of hate, love, remorse, and confusion inside Haruka. So powerful and well- developed. You are an amazing writer!