Reviews for All the King's Horses
Lackan chapter 5 . 9/15
erased the n in my name. Reposting.

Very engaging story telling. Thanks for putting it together and posting.
lacka chapter 5 . 9/15
Very engaging story telling. Thanks for putting it together and posting.
irritablevowel chapter 1 . 8/21
Today is Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day, so I thought I'd leave a note on one of my all-time favorite fanfics. This story is simply superb and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to craft such a wonderful story. Fics like this inspire all of us to be better writers, as well as elevating the entire medium of fanfiction. Thanks again!
bean-paste chapter 13 . 3/18
(':
There couldn't have been a better ending
bean-paste chapter 12 . 3/18
I'm crying this was so beautiful there are literal tears in my eyes wow. Thank you for such an amazing and wonderfully written story (': this was beautiful honestly wow 10/10
bean-paste chapter 10 . 3/17
! ahhhhhh
my heart!
bean-paste chapter 9 . 3/17
LOL what the literal fuck Haruka can I just say that I've never wanted to punch her in the fACE as hard as I would love to now I mean I love her but I want to punch her so bad can someone pls

in other words, I am very much enjoying this story and please excuse my language while I read the next (four) chapter(s) in one sitting.
Rinoa Griever chapter 13 . 1/31
I don't really know what to say except that it is a beautiful and heartbreaking story. All the suffering, both physical and emotional that Michiru has to endure is so wonderfully described that is easy to sympathize with her (well, not only with her but with all the characters and the heavy crosses they are carrying). At some point I really thought that the ending was going to be painfully bitter, but gladly it was not the case.
xXHaruchiruXx chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Magnificent. Very well made, had me up all night! And it was all worth it! After all so many hardships, I am more than glad their unconditional devotion and love made it through. Poor girls with all the torment they had to go through, darn Metallia.
butterflyarashi chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I was so addicted to this. I couldn't stop!
Meredy90 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
I swear to the heavens this story ruined me. It ruined me more than any of your other stories. THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I ENDURED IN THIS STORY. I CAN'T EVEN START. But this has been by far one of the most amazing HaruMichi pieces I've read. It spoke to me so much about their undying love and devotion. That no matter how broken things appear, there is still hope if you choose to believe in it. There are no words I can say except this was a heart-wrenching, feels murdering, painfully beautiful and ridiculously amazing fanfic. But really Dawnlight, I don't think I can take any more of your painfully beautiful stories of Haruka and Michiru. But even if I say that, I'll keep on reading them anyway haha! I absolutely adore that you explore different genres and aspects of plots and romance that can be drawn out from the two. Please keep on writing! (Even if it turns me into an emotional wreck, but well. Fangirls suffer for their ships)
Kaya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Okay, now I'm nothing but a miserabely sobbing puddle of tears. God you have put our poor beautiful girls through such a horror. I thought my heart would break in pieces and never be whole again, just like it was said there in the story. Thank you for doing so, it was absolutely and undoubtedly the most touching and heartbreaking Haruka/Michiru story that I've ever read. (And sorry if I messed up my English).
Megan chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Easily the best Sailor Moon fanfiction out there. Everything flowed wonderfully from the dramatic twists to the elaborate fighting scenes. Characters were perfect and it is easy to picture this in the manga or anime.

SPOILERS

My only critism would be that the girl being planted there was a bit too convenient, for lack of a better word. I thought the split happened natural enough it didn't need outside intervention.

Still a 10/10 fic
Anon chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
This is the greatest! You portrayed Haruka and Michiru so perfectly, I could envision this story in my mind very easily. If there is an anime or comic that needs to be dedicated to Haruka and Michiru, it is this one! Great character development, awesome plot twists, and writing that flowed very smoothly.. of all the stories of HaruMichiru stories I've read, yours is my number one! )
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I re-read it again and find that it is the most romantic ending indeed!