Reviews for Fragmentation
Celina chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Interesting. I'd put in my vote for you to continue this, if only to see if this is a clone of Jack's clone of Jack's clone. :p
framework4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Interesting start. I hope you will do more.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It never is Jack, it never is. Intrigued to read more please. :D
RionaEire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I must see this episode of SG-1, this story was really interesting, I think its nice that River and the boy have made friends, they can make sense of each other since they are both touched. In fact since they are both touched I would be okay with them becoming a couple. I never read River romances unless the man she's with is also touched, otherwise I have ethical concerns about consent etc. But if he's touched too and they care for each other then I don't mind. I would totally read this if you made it into a longer story.

Riona
Nederis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Absolutely love the idea of JJ in Firefly verse.

You really need to continue it :D.
sasiice chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Gotta say I loved it. You wrote just enough to whet my appetite-although you listed it as complete I'll add my voice to those wishing for you to continue! There's just not enough clone Jack fic out there and having him in the Firefly universe is inspired. Thanks for writing it!
benign intent chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I don't even know where, exactly, I'd want it to lead-but, oh, do I want you to sometime pick this storyline up and run with it.

I'd like to see Jack astonish Mal with sporadic coherence, you've such interesting dynamic potential with River, and you have such a nicely written voice, I'll have to look into you further ;)
Emmy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This needs more chapters
TC chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I agree with the previous reviewer; this has fabulous potential. Hell of a way to get Jack into the Firefly 'verse. I hope the genetic degradation isn't too bad. If he eventually became coherent he'd be an unparalleled asset to the crew.
schreeching-carmina chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'd really like to see this turn into a full story. It has the potential to include all the good things: angst, conspiracy, action, romance,...

Interest displayed. Chop-chop, get writin'!