Reviews for REUNION Revised Edition
DannyK92 chapter 28 . 11/16
I haven't noticed the "Don't Go It Alone" poster until some fan-fics mentioned it, yet I got obsessed with Cameron's Ford F-250 and the New Mexico plate it had972-S4B"... I ended up customizing a similar looking pickup truck in GTA Online and putting "972S4B" as the vanity license plate. No one got the reference so far...
First, I must say "Bravo!" This story was riveting. It had it all: sci-fi, action, and romance. A combination I find hard to resist. Especially when done so well. And a timey-wimey plot. Paradise!

The characters were so well done that I heard their voices. All the voices of Cameron in her varying stages of development or personas were on point.

Few epilogues are written to such length that they truly satisfy the reader's need for emotional resolution. Thank you for taking the time to do just that. Now, where is "Resurrection"?
Sylva Dax chapter 39 . 7/29
I am loving this! As a writer of fanfiction myself, I know how much a review means to the writer. This story should have been seasonso 3 and 4. I have to keep reminding myself that I haven't been watching this on my flat screen for the last few days.
Sylva Dax chapter 25 . 7/26
My heart is broken but I smile through the tears because she knew the truth in the end
Sylva Dax chapter 22 . 7/25
Thank you for letting us take this journey with Sarah, Cameron, and Savanah.
Sylva Dax chapter 21 . 7/25
Wonderful reunion! I've been waiting for it since the Prophet's message of hope.

Nice little foreshadowing there with the rescue of Natalie.
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 7/22
A mother's gift. Love it.

I also love the way you are building fit story
Hi. Still out here waiting to support anything You choose to post. I know that however long it takes for You to post, the wait will be worth it. I hope you feel better soon. Sasha Starr.
Jason Mansfield chapter 28 . 2/11
How was Cameron able to jump into the future timeline, and appear to be in the basement with John Henry.
Jlord37 chapter 26 . 2/11
An interesting twist. How exactly did Cameron make into the future, and how was she able to inhabit Allison's body.
Jlord37 chapter 26 . 2/11
An interesting a
Jlord37 chapter 14 . 2/10
What exactly are Weavers intentions towards John? Is she planning on taking control of the resistance and setting herself up as a defacto ruler of earth through a new skynet. ( i.e. John Henry)
Arnold chapter 49 . 10/15/2016
Best TSCC alternate timeline yet.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
Will resurrection ever come out
Cammy P chapter 49 . 1/9/2016
I'll keep it short since words can't fully describe how good this story is. Wow.

With that being said, I'll just have to wait for Resurrection to be released :).