Reviews for REUNION Revised Edition
greenck379 chapter 49 . 3/30
Amazing story. The best book that I ever read. You are really have a talent. I really want to continuation of this story. Now you have fan from Belarus. Good luck to you in your all beginnings. God bless. .
ArcanePunkster chapter 49 . 2/8
So finally read have to say very satisfied, emotional and happy as the story progressed.

So at first I enjoyed the story I like how you depicted the future, however when Allison got too involved with John at first it did put me off, however as I progressed the story I was getting the idea that it was actually Cameron (spoilers it was!) so I my views on the early chapters were replaced with positive ones. I have to admit I was happy that both Future John and Young John got their Camerons.

I did like how you used Catherine Weaver in explaining some of the actions or incidents from TSCC Season 1 and 2 such as John and Allison closeness, Allisons purpose, The Third Faction etc

You've set up the story perfectly for the sequel, I do wonder if we'll see Derek, Jesse, Riley or any one else in the sequel if so that'd interesting.

Besides all that there are some smalls with the story 1) a few conversations better characters are confusing and I trying figure out whom were speaking 2) at some point in the story future Cameron form the alternate timeline mentioned about how Allison was evil to John or John Henry, although you may have your reasons for this you don't expand on it, you just leave it 3) this one sort of relates to the first two but on few occasions in describing something you either don't explain enough or you don't mention it for instance when future Cameron first inserted the original Cameron's chip you didn't explain the effects however a few chapters before the end you explain how the original Cameron's chip started to effect and change the future Cameron's chip.

But any overall I loved the story and I am eager to see what Resurrection will bring! :)
JasonVUK chapter 49 . 1/4
FANTASTIC! XD Oh man I loved it! So much freaking love! :3 So awesome! :D Wow! XD
JasonVUK chapter 48 . 1/4
:D Wow, a wonderful final chapter, :3 things are good now! :D YAY
:o Damn Cameron, you're evil, I'm surprised John lasted as long as he did! XD
JasonVUK chapter 47 . 1/4
:D Stargate! Will the Allison matrix cause a problem in the future? :o
JasonVUK chapter 46 . 1/3
... okay fuck it, Connor waste Weaver!

:D I love all your like planning out and stuff it is awesome :D
JasonVUK chapter 45 . 1/3
You know how to strike me right in the feels! :c
JasonVUK chapter 44 . 1/3
:O Oh man, I hope we return to the present soon and everything gets cleared up :c
JasonVUK chapter 43 . 1/3
D: ... oh my god
JasonVUK chapter 42 . 1/3
:O Oh my!

I hope things get sorted out between these two.

JasonVUK chapter 41 . 1/2