Reviews for REUNION Revised Edition
Will resurrection ever come out
Cammy P chapter 49 . 1/9
I'll keep it short since words can't fully describe how good this story is. Wow.

With that being said, I'll just have to wait for Resurrection to be released :).
Cammy P chapter 41 . 1/6
So close, yet so far away from the explanations for everything. At last John and Cameron have reunited!

On to the next few chapters..! Damn am I fortunate to discover this fic.
Cammy P chapter 34 . 1/5
Oh man, my head. All this information is literally mind-blowing. I've been sacrificing sleep to keep on reading but I really need a break, now that vacation is over and with daily life problems interfering and all. But I'm not going to stop now, I'm too far in and too tempted to continue reading to cut myself some slack :P
Cammy P chapter 26 . 1/3
The plot thickens... So much information my simple mind can't comprehend it all! Confusion struck. (but perhaps I shouldn't be reading at 3AM, lol.)

Heavy stuff, Russel. Yet so good.
Cammy P chapter 24 . 1/3
As good as this story is (huge props) I just can't get used to the idea that Cameron is gone and that John and Ally are engaged. It just doesn't work for me, damn. Hopefully things change for the better (for I really prefer the John/Cameron relationship) but all signs indicate that ship has sailed.

Better keep reading and hope for a miracle to occur.
Cammy P chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
My gut tells me this story is going to be a hell of a journey. I'll be binge reading this gem :-)
I'll post my reaction as soon as I finished the last chapter (approx. 2 weeks)

This is gonna be fly
pyc97 chapter 49 . 11/15/2015
Along with River2027's Born To Fight, these 2 are the most epic tscc s3 fanfics I ever read. Big thanks to Russell for writing this and replaced my grief for cancellation of tscc.
pyc97 chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
lol the dollhouse references are so obvious:)
Corticera chapter 49 . 8/28/2015
This story is just brilliant!
Chunk127 chapter 49 . 7/28/2015
Wow! This was a really good story I can easily recommend and thank you for writing it. Character development for everyone and brought a close to the show's story while leaving it open for later. Is there a sequel to this?
Chunk127 chapter 39 . 7/25/2015
I've been meaning to leave a lot more reviews but the story is so good I just go to the next chapter. Sad I'm coming up on the end.
ReaganCaseyFan chapter 49 . 7/25/2015
What a wonderful story. You clearly have a good grasp of the fantasy world of the Terminator Universe. John and Cameron's love story is one for the ages. It's a shame the idiots canceled the show.

I particularly got a kick out of how you used the "Terminator Format" to tell the story and introduce each chapter.

You should try your hand at writing commercial fiction of your own creation.
Jplummer chapter 49 . 7/25/2015
I have read through most of the comments and I have yet to see a release for resurrection... does anyone have any idea if and when it will release? I spent the last week reading , most nights going to bed at 2am, and I am completely addicted. I just have to know more! I realize that anything terminator is open ended but the Jameron ending is driving me crazy.
Jplummer chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Just amazing! Can't wait for the sequel