Reviews for REUNION Revised Edition
Jason Mansfield chapter 28 . 2/11
How was Cameron able to jump into the future timeline, and appear to be in the basement with John Henry.
Jlord37 chapter 26 . 2/11
An interesting twist. How exactly did Cameron make into the future, and how was she able to inhabit Allison's body.
Jlord37 chapter 26 . 2/11
An interesting a
Jlord37 chapter 14 . 2/10
What exactly are Weavers intentions towards John? Is she planning on taking control of the resistance and setting herself up as a defacto ruler of earth through a new skynet. ( i.e. John Henry)
Arnold chapter 49 . 10/15/2016
Best TSCC alternate timeline yet.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
Will resurrection ever come out
Cammy P chapter 49 . 1/9/2016
I'll keep it short since words can't fully describe how good this story is. Wow.

With that being said, I'll just have to wait for Resurrection to be released :).
Cammy P chapter 41 . 1/6/2016
So close, yet so far away from the explanations for everything. At last John and Cameron have reunited!

On to the next few chapters..! Damn am I fortunate to discover this fic.
Cammy P chapter 34 . 1/5/2016
Oh man, my head. All this information is literally mind-blowing. I've been sacrificing sleep to keep on reading but I really need a break, now that vacation is over and with daily life problems interfering and all. But I'm not going to stop now, I'm too far in and too tempted to continue reading to cut myself some slack :P
Cammy P chapter 26 . 1/3/2016
The plot thickens... So much information my simple mind can't comprehend it all! Confusion struck. (but perhaps I shouldn't be reading at 3AM, lol.)

Heavy stuff, Russel. Yet so good.
Cammy P chapter 24 . 1/3/2016
As good as this story is (huge props) I just can't get used to the idea that Cameron is gone and that John and Ally are engaged. It just doesn't work for me, damn. Hopefully things change for the better (for I really prefer the John/Cameron relationship) but all signs indicate that ship has sailed.

Better keep reading and hope for a miracle to occur.
Cammy P chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
My gut tells me this story is going to be a hell of a journey. I'll be binge reading this gem :-)
I'll post my reaction as soon as I finished the last chapter (approx. 2 weeks)

This is gonna be fly
pyc97 chapter 49 . 11/15/2015
Along with River2027's Born To Fight, these 2 are the most epic tscc s3 fanfics I ever read. Big thanks to Russell for writing this and replaced my grief for cancellation of tscc.
pyc97 chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
lol the dollhouse references are so obvious:)
Corticera chapter 49 . 8/28/2015
This story is just brilliant!