Reviews for The Advice of Lilith Adler
Skendo chapter 5 . 9/14
Will you continue this? I really love this story and I think this is the second time I've read it as I recognising it a bit!
amvman52 chapter 5 . 9/10
Im curious on the pairing for harry?
Mirage chapter 5 . 3/17
interesting Story, i like that they give him a Change in a normal School away from Magic even while they search for hororuxes, he can be a bit more the teen he is there with the other kids
also that Sirius is free and together with remus as his parents-guardian...hope they learn to get over there Problems as new Family!
with what guy will Harry be...i mean i dont see a muggle as they could not defend themself and Harry...

and i really hope that you come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this story

but is this freaking stupid bitch of Giny out of her mind...reading letters not for her, trying to find out where the Boy did run away from her to stalk him mlore like the freaky crazy Stalker she is and endanger them all, i so hope she will be eaten by a rabbid dog! and why does she not get it that the Boy has no mother complex to love her and that he is gay...! or likes tleast only the more adult strong woman with power when he is interested in woman...Giny is such a fame loving Money and Name searching bitch.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Okay, could you please update? It's been over a YEAR since you last updated and I'd really like reading where this story goes! You've got both an original and intresting plot so far, and it would be a big dissapointment for all of your readers if you quit the story now, so please don't abandon it!
Tsuki107 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I love the depth you give the characters. Brilliant story!
Skendo chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Love it! Will you kill off Sirius like the original plot? I kinda want to see a angry, depressed, mad Harry grieving for his loss and the Glee gang being tense and literally stepping on egg shells around him from their POV and trying to figure out his past :) Would be amazing :) please update soon :)
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Poor harry...will anything ever go right for him. I think he needs to punch the glee kids
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
love the story harry should still say no to being a cerro
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Interesting so far :)
joy.rolo chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
loving this story. hoping for an update soon! pleaseee
tlyxor1 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013