Reviews for Left in Stitches
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this! Great story! : )!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Eh, wait- !
The president you always make in those fics is Obama?! (I always thought he probably just some OC/Fake president like in some movie/TV series! *surprised*)

That was Quite Funny and still Interesting as always by the way... ;D
urufushinigami chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ha! To funny! This was a great interpretation of modern news and the president and his family just seemed so human! I really loved the ending when the agent was asked if Alfred made the shot. Also, the "We all know better" was a great... -should i say unifying?- tool that really strengthened the ending while bringing a little pride to all Hetalia fans. It's a shame more people don't take advantage of that aspect of the fandom. You did a good job with the research too, most people wouldn't have bothered to look anything up for a one-shot. It's nice to see someone taking that sort of dedication. Can I also say that it was a nice touch keeping the first family nameless? Usually such a thing would seem senseless but when dealing with a tender audience like that of it was smart to keep politics out of such a light-hearted story. Plus, in a strange way it added to the tone of the plot, and kept the story Hetalia-like; similar to the original works. Great job!
Urufu
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Anyone who can swing a two ton buffalo around when he was a tottler could easily injure the president to win a basketball game. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Only Al can beat someone up AND make a basketball shot. Awesome.
FazzyGrl.22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ok. That was pretty cute. _
moved000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
you. are. amazing *o*

i love your stories w/ the president/ial family in it (:

love your stories
FD chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love when people make these sort of fics... Current events like these are very funny to read about, and I live it when the president is in a fic, too. XD
IloveDUKE794 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love when people mix real life with the reality of their stories :)) it works perfectly with hetalia

And this was absolutely awesome
bbissocute chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Adorable, I'm surprised it took me so long to find this. XD Great work.
Yuzume Mikien chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow this is awesome! I found this really funny! Good twist in a real life event!

-Y.T. Mikien
Sile.Authoress chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hahahahaha...

This was spectacular. You did a great job. Alfred was so funny and I loved the characterization of the President and his family.

"Traitors."

That was probably my favorite line.
Sushi Sensei chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
all ure stories are so good :D i couldnt help smiling wen i read this keep up tha gud work

lol i sound so cheesy 8D
SakuraLetters chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
XDD That is why you never play basketball with America on Black Friday. It never turns out well.

Personally, I don't like Obama. Something just seems off about him to me. *shrugs*

Moving on! I love how Hetalia can be applied to pretty much everything. Although...it makes it hard to get through History class without laughing...

Nice story!
Fleur de Londres chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Haha I remember hearing about this earlier! xD Awww Alfred being all concerned is so adorable!

My inner fangirl likes to relate current events to Hetalia as well xP

Anyways I love you for writing this! x]