Reviews for The Advent Calendar
PurpleBunyip chapter 1 . 5/7
Loved this. So cute. Squeeee!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/2
UGH THAT SWEETNESS THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL UGH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED OKAY FORGIVE ME FOR THE ALL CAPS FRENZY UGH THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 2/16
That last line was so cheesy! But the fic was adorable all the same. .
TinaFinland13 chapter 1 . 1/21
Okay so I cannot thank you enough for this. I jut finished reading a rather depressing USUK fic and this raised my spirits so much! I turned in a squeeing fangirl by the end of it. They are cute so gosh darn cute!
sup chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS JUST SO CUTE! i dont know what it is but i just love christmas story and USUK XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
#squealed

Alfred being so Romantic is Sweet!
Arthur is so totally Happy with the Calender!

gosh, I envy them... ;D
wizardtail101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THE PERFECT LEVEL OF FLUFF! I bow down to ypu, good sir.
In all seriousness, this was the cutest UsUk fanfic I've read. I've been needing a good one for a long time and I have finally found it.
Your characters were amazing, the plot was adorable, and the very and I was all blushu blushu. Thank you for reminding me why I ship it. Seriously, thank you for a wonderful story. I would call it perfect, but nothing is perfect and everything could be better. :3 So, thank you, again for an amazing and wonderful story. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Died from cuteness overload. USUK!
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Made me cry and made me laugh. One of my favourites.
cutecutecute chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That's it! cute!cute!cute! AHHHHHH! YAY! I THINK I GOT HIGH FROM EATING PASTA SRSLY! XD
Crozzack chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sweet! XD love it when those two are all lovey dovey! Great job writing this! This just brighten my day! :D
Kalina chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm drowning in sap.
HiddenSunrise24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is so sweet and adorable! I love this so much and I'm defiantly coming back to re read this at Christmas time. Great job :)
SerpentAzura chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
The British have sexy accents?
Well, I can't say anything, because though I live in England, I'm Chinese. .
Though, this was a really sweet fic that made me smile
Iggymochi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013