Reviews for The Advent Calendar
Darkabyssoflove chapter 1 . 5/7
AWWWW! So cute!
savvylo chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
The British have invented fuckload of things. I think you could have added more to that intellect part but otherwise its great.
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
AAHHHHH CUTENESSS OVVERRRLLOOOOADDD THE USUK-NESSSS IS SO DAMN CUTE!
ArkieR chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Aww! This is just the sweetest thing!
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
So, probably not the most mature reaction, but I was giggling throughout the entire thing. Maybe it didn't help that I was listening to "Santa Tell Me" by Ariana Grande, which is really light-hearted and bubbly (almost against its message), but it seemed to just fit. I really loved this fic, it was brilliant!
Em :)
faithfulbuddy chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
The feels from this fic are overwhelming. I just loved it to death. You did an amazing job on this!
Allie chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Why are you so fluffy iggycat?... Hahaha, okay I'm going to leave now.

O w O
PurpleBunyip chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Loved this. So cute. Squeeee!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
UGH THAT SWEETNESS THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL UGH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED OKAY FORGIVE ME FOR THE ALL CAPS FRENZY UGH THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
That last line was so cheesy! But the fic was adorable all the same. .
TinaFinland13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Okay so I cannot thank you enough for this. I jut finished reading a rather depressing USUK fic and this raised my spirits so much! I turned in a squeeing fangirl by the end of it. They are cute so gosh darn cute!
sup chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS JUST SO CUTE! i dont know what it is but i just love christmas story and USUK XD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
#squealed

Alfred being so Romantic is Sweet!
Arthur is so totally Happy with the Calender!

gosh, I envy them... ;D
wizardtail101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THE PERFECT LEVEL OF FLUFF! I bow down to ypu, good sir.
In all seriousness, this was the cutest UsUk fanfic I've read. I've been needing a good one for a long time and I have finally found it.
Your characters were amazing, the plot was adorable, and the very and I was all blushu blushu. Thank you for reminding me why I ship it. Seriously, thank you for a wonderful story. I would call it perfect, but nothing is perfect and everything could be better. :3 So, thank you, again for an amazing and wonderful story. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Died from cuteness overload. USUK!