Reviews for Drowning in Blood
PeachyNee28 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Great story! Really like it... but can you PLEASE update? :(\
Pwease? A great story should be continued.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Please update! i love the story so far!
lovelyvampire93 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
this is so perfect! love it, you should continue it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please update. This is a good story by far. Your an amazing writer.
hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
please update soon! im so bored w/ out ur story! 3 its so good :) i cant wait 2 read more :o) i really wanna see what happens with Mari & Justin, they make such a cute couple...u kno, murderous tendencies aside. im sure Justin will help Mari in time, u kno, i hope. anyway, i really luv ur story & i really wanna read more! well, bye. x)
whateveruwantmyname2b chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
please update soon! ur story is really good, and i can't wait 2 read more! i wanna find out what happens with Mari & Justin, they'd make a cute couple...u kno, even though Mari wants 2 kill Justin, but im sure that'll pass. anyway, Mari & Justin belong 2gether & i cant wait to find out what else Mari has in store for Justin. i love this dark side of her. anyway, please update soon b/c this story is really good! 3 :)
anonymousvery originalsike chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Update PLEASE! I luv ur story! 3 I cant wait 2 read more!
EkatiKati chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
So this review is for chapter for because ff wouldn't let me do it twice... dumb ff. And on other stories it's not letting me review at all for who knows what reasons.

Anyways, Okay, so this would make a great horror movie. And not only do I not have any negative feedback, but would it be okay inspired me to make this into a movie once I become a director? (;

I absolutely love what you've done with it and you have no idea how much I'm itching to see where it's going. My new favorite fanfiction out there.
EkatiKati chapter 4 . 6/25/2011

Oh yeah, lol, I totally feel you with the writing while everything's taken over your head, haha.

Anyways, I'm glad you're not mad at me, because i love your story. Okay. Well. I'll be waiting for you!
MissusNorris chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Oh god! The ending of this chapter made me a little sick.

I'm curious to see where it leads to, B\but I must admit I don't like this story as much as I used to. I was thinking more Mari could just go after Justin, since no one else hurt her- you made her seem like an inhuman sadist, when really the girl's just been really traumatized, or at least that's how I would imagine her after the events in the movie. Now, I think the gore here made you lose some readers. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Moving on, I'm going to suggest a way to fix it. Did you ever watch mean girls? Or Vampires Suck? Well, what happened in those movies was in a scene, a character tackled another character, but then the same character goes back and says, "That's what would have happened in the Animal Kingdom," or the scene just restarts right after the character tackles the other and its almost comical. I would suggest doing that here, by having Mari stop herself from acting out her urges by muttering to herself that it wasn't worth it. What I think would be a good idea for you to do would be to do what I said above, right and then have her maybe sneak into justin's room while he sleeps, knock him out and just torture HIM for what HE caused her to be put through but halfway through Justin manages to convince her to stop by apologizing and feeling guilty or something along those lines.

And second? How are they all fugitives? You are aware that they wouldn't have gotten arrested, right, they could say it was self defense and Mari would have the scars and injuries to prove it, ...

Your writing though is amazing- and don't let what I said influence you too much because you DO have other readers and if you're just a gory writer and thats how you want your story to be, then go for it! YOu rock! You have a loyal reader in me :)
MissusNorris chapter 2 . 6/23/2011

Unfortunetry for now, I have no critics because this is amazing! in fact, good going on all the suspense!

(I'm MissusNorris, thats my account, I'm just too lazy to log on ;))
EkatiKati chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You should really update this! I don't know if you lost motivation for it, or what not, but if there's even a spark of inspiration in you, then you should get writing because you'll be wired again. I love LHOL(last house blah blah blah...) and I'd really love to see a decent ff for it, which you have started! Your writing is amazing, your plot is even better, and I can only imagine to where it would go. The only reason for the lack of reviews is that this category, film, and movie is just soooo underrated. Trust me, if you were doing a more stupid story under Twilight or something, you'd have lots of followers and reviews. Not to mention that half the readers are lazy bitches who don't say shit to you and excpect you to stay motivated. Anyways, I can promise you that I'll always review this story if expanded, and if you need any help with it to get back on track, shoot me a message, yeah? PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE OR GET BACK TO ME! THANKS!
HR chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh, won't you continue? -looks hopeful-
Yournumber1Angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Mari seems really angry towards Justin and he seems angry at himself. I like the idea of Mari and Justin. They've both suffered alot at the hands of Krug and the others. I think they'd go good together. Can't wait till the next chapter! Hope it comes soon.