Reviews for The Lost Princess (old version)
FairySeeker chapter 35 . 1/29
This story has started quite well, developed nicely, and then ended in the gutters. No, I’m not talking about what had occurred; I’m talking about the last few chapters feeling like a rushed/axed anime or manga that simply cut the rising action and climax into pieces. I felt the need to post this up because I really want to see a rewrite of the last few chapters that flows better.

Other than that, the story is quite nicely done.
Brittni chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Nice kick, Yuki! Hahahhahaha!
emmawalters090 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
love this story it brings tears in my eyes TT
Pockykiss chapter 35 . 3/10/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH U KILLED KANAME TO! Noooooooooooo! This just broke my heart. I cried for like five minutes. Oh well loved the story tho.
Pockykiss chapter 33 . 3/10/2012
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh u did not just kill of Kiseki! HOW COULD U! OMG! I'll never forgive u,now if sara wants another child she'll have to go through all that pain again. But anyways I'm not mad at u but just don't let Kaname and Sara die please. Love this story(:
ivy2772 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
love it!
Artistic Kitty chapter 35 . 3/17/2011
So touching...
C0smic chapter 35 . 2/23/2011
MWAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHA! DIE KANAGAY! DIE! o yea! U have no clue how much I love u rite now!
HichiShirosaki chapter 35 . 2/19/2011
awww. it's so sad! Why'd Kaname have to die? It's still really good and i want to read more! Please write your sequel soon!
sailor sirius chapter 35 . 2/18/2011
Yeeaah! Kaname has died! And also that bastard Tamaki woot!

Ok as much as I hate Kaname, I still feel sorry for him and Sara coz he rly did love her and it was touching :( and my poor Takuma he got the cold shoulder...

This story was totally awesome well done - it was one of your best stories. Hope you keep up this fantastic job and I will be anticipating the sequel :D
SnowBloodandEbony chapter 35 . 2/16/2011
im kinda upset the storys over but am looking foeward to the sequel!

alex x
fedwvu chapter 35 . 2/16/2011
YOU KILLED KANAME! WHY I WANTED HIM AND TAKAMURA TO FIGHT! :'((((! Sigh i cant say tha it wasnt a good chapter though. so until the sequel i bid you adieu.
BuecherFreak.Catinca chapter 35 . 2/16/2011
Soooooo sweet, yet so sad! I actually cried for Kaname. What is it with Takuma and Sara now? Well, be sure I'll read the Sequel! Your stories are so EXTREMELY GOOD!
SnowBloodandEbony chapter 34 . 2/15/2011
.god.

alex x
sailor sirius chapter 34 . 2/15/2011
... oh dear can't Kaname wait? ' LOL... though I feel sorry for the poor girl so much to go through...

And yay! Takuma is proven innocent! And they had a kiss yay so happy that made my day :)

Oh no... what will Sara decide? O.O

Plz update soon! This story is getting very climatic!